EVNROLL Putter Review

The ER5B is working really, really well for me... so well that I am now worried about my decision to reshaft it with a Stability shaft.

The thing rolls really well and keeps it going end over end on the line moreso than any other putter I have ever gamed.

I’m thinking about getting a KBS CT shaft for my ER2CS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Zero Gravity grip has my interest but maybe later down the road.

A co-worker loaned me his ER3 to use tomorrow!

I've never putted so bad in my life. My distance control was non existent and I left almost every putt short.

3rd round in the books this year on terribly slow, uncut early season greens and I continue to be giddy with my ER-6. As mentioned earlier I have switched to left hand low and accuracy has been excellent but still getting accustomed to speed/distance control. Tomorrow morning playing again on I believe 1st greens that have been cut so will be fun how everything works out.

So far, I am tickled pink with the results. Sold my Odyssey today so have no choice but to continue this quest. Can’t wait to get in more practice time.

I've never putted so bad in my life. My distance control was non existent and I left almost every putt short.

Possibly a mid round adjustment was needed? I do think that you need to hit the Evnroll a little more firm..

Possibly a mid round adjustment was needed? I do think that you need to hit the Evnroll a little more firm..

I putted with it for 20 minutes before my round and couldn't get used to it

I’m thinking about getting a KBS CT shaft for my ER2CS.

I put one in my ER 1.2. Really like it. Not sure if I'm making anymore putts, but like the look if nothing else.

I had that exact same issue when I had a 370g ER8. Went to some other putters and then came back to a 355g ER 1.2. Great putter. I just felt like 370g was too heavy at 33" length.

Put a Superstroke Claw grip and counterweight in my 8.3 today. That combined with recent tempo work and green reading drills led to a nice 72 today with 29 putts and 91 feet made. Dropped 3 20 footers! 5 birds and 5 bogeys. Missed one short putt and had only one 3 putt. Very pleased with the putter and my practice paying off.

That black putter is legit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tried the ER 5 and hated it. Feel was horrible and it had a tingy ping sound. I couldn’t get rid of it fast enough.

Tried the ER 5 and hated it. Feel was horrible and it had a tingy ping sound. I couldn’t get rid of it fast enough.

supposed to be 2 releases of the ER5, the 2nd adjusted the sound - going direct from Evnroll guarantees it

ER5 Hatchback purchased today, beat out everything else hands down. Love the gravity grip 1.0 just fit the hands very naturally. I did not notice anything sound wise different from any of the other putters and the roll off the milled face is so sweet.

Kind of funny the 1st high end putter I ever bought was a Rife 2 bar mallet that the informericial made famous and now years later full circle back to one of his putters.

Im still in love w/ my EVNROLL!!!

Same! at the pga store it has a nice feel/sound and thought I was in love.... Bought it, took it home and putted for 10 minutes on the practice green at my course. Sold it on here the very next day

Im still in love w/ my EVNROLL!!!

It's all your fault Pudge.... really surprising rolling the same putt with all the others and making some of course, but making 5-8 in row with the ER5 then changing distance and angle and repeating the test with the same results made it a no brainer.

But I have 90 days to see if it was just mental or real deal results.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It's all your fault Pudge.... really surprising rolling the same putt with all the others and making some of course, but making 5-8 in row with the ER5 then changing distance and angle and repeating the test with the same results made it a no brainer.

But I have 90 days to see if it was just mental or real deal results.

Glad I could be of service!!! I’m thinking of getting one of the mallets too!!

I am certainly very hard of hearing, but I did not notice your Putter or this one to be loud or clicky in any way and it was real quiet in the store. But since i have been playing a milled putter maybe that just sounds normal to me.

ER5 hatchback
c81c7927d586b6eb344d0960035fd589.jpg
0501a00bc011d60b425c00b88fcddb18.jpg

ER5
3437a7fc3098921a67809aba28820caa.jpg
6ca13bde8dc4ff98e3f8b55fab3fbb48.jpg

Back