EVNROLL Putter Review

First post here!

Whats toe hang of 2.2?

I tried er2 2 years ago but didn't stay in the bag.
Just got er2b just because of its color. Hope the placebo gives it a staying power this time!
right on their website, ER2.2 30°, ER2 22°

Wow.
Just had my first round and I'm in love!!
Roll has been always pure.
But my swing changed and this time er2 fits it perfectly!!
ive only had a few rounds in with the ER2 and its incredible! Feels good off the face and the technology in the grooves really do work!..... performance wise its probably the best putter ive ever had

Huge bag battle going on between Bettinardi Queen Bee 5, Bettinardi Queen Bee 6, and Evnroll ER 2.

Very very close

A huge putter ponder going on in my head about the LAB DF 2.1 and the Evnroll ER2B.

A year ago January I took my then current putter to the golf shop and over a two day period compared it to a lot of other putters. I kept coming back to the ER2B, so I purchased it.

Attachments

• IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3044.JPG
    IMG_3044.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3045.JPG
    IMG_3045.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 13
Went out to look at putters a couple years ago. Was not even thinking about Evnroll but Golf Galaxy had just gotten the ER 5b in and i tried it and did for a while. Had never even thought of looking at one. Googled it on my phone and got the backstory and read some reviews. Put it head to head against a variety of putters and for me it just felt great , performed and stood out. Bought it and could not be happier with it. Ended up replacing the gravity grip with a Lamkin Sinkfit Pistol grip) always preferred the pistol grip shape) . I really like this putter and an added benefit is i think the blacked out version looks really cool.

A year ago January I took my then current putter to the golf shop and over a two day period compared it to a lot of other putters. I kept coming back to the ER2B, so I purchased it.
I have the ER2. Just regripped it with a gravity grip. Absolutely love this baby! So easy to make a smooth stroke with it.

I have the ER2. Just regripped it with a gravity grip. Absolutely love this baby! So easy to make a smooth stroke with it.
I agree...great balance and feel. I was a bit surprised when this putter came out on top as I had never heard of the company before.

Do the head covers use velcro or magnets ???

I got fitted into the ER2 Midblade at the end of January.
I picked it up about 3 weeks ago. I've been able to take it out on the course once so far and have had a few days practicing on my explanar mat.

This putter is a million times better than what I was using before but that wasn't hard to beat.

The one time out wasn't the greatest but I am still working on figuring out distances with my putter stroke.
I have been getting more used to it the more I practice and have been enjoying using it.

I will say what I've noticed so far is that miss hits on the toe are much better than miss hits on the heel.

Back