Evolve Golf Motionwool Socks

Couldn't resist the sale, so I bought one of each color of the Sports Cushion ones. Gotta see what all the fuss is about.

The cushioned socks are easily some of my favorite for working out and golf. And the price for a pair of good wool socks is fantastic.

I’m a sucker for trying socks, so just bought a few pair of the sport cushion.

PS: i’ve tried quite a few different brands and I will say that the Footjoy Pro socks are quite good. Super comfy, good feel and durability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won’t regret it

The socks at this pricepoint are a steal. The color options are different too.

The cushion isn’t really thick like a kentwool sock either but enough that you know it’s that extra cushion

The cushioned socks are easily some of my favorite for working out and golf. And the price for a pair of good wool socks is fantastic.

awesome. looking forward to trying them

e5888afdd787d3c4a5648bd1a3975f27.jpg

Well hello there, they shipped fast and without issues.

Wore the black pair for a today. It was and a bit my feet stayed dry, warm (not too warm) and comfortable. No chaffing or discomfort. Post run my feel good and ready to play 18 holes or go for another run. These socks (the cushion ones) are fantastic. Thanks Evolve Golf! #TeamEvolve

e5552f4aaf425810ac237f161f494579.jpg

These are comfy!

So comfy, you busted out a candle to set the mood!

They are not the most attractive socks I own, but feel great.

I ordered the sports cushioned socks (eta - same model as DNice). They are very comfortable and fit well.

Wore the black pair for a today. It was and a bit my feet stayed dry, warm (not too warm) and comfortable. No chaffing or discomfort. Post run my feel good and ready to play 18 holes or go for another run. These socks (the cushion ones) are fantastic. Thanks Evolve Golf! #TeamEvolve

Ditto, similar 4 pack!
9CT96RK.jpg

Guess I’m gonna be the lone dissenter here. I’ve been on a socks binge over the last few months and have been trying out a bunch of different brands...Balega, Kentwool, Stance, Darn Tough, Feetures. So when I saw the sale for these motionwools, it was tough to resist. Picked up 3 pairs of the sport cushion and have been walking around in them tonight. Fit is spot on and they seem very well made, but they just don’t feel as plush and supple as my Balega’s or Kentwool. I would also put my Stance golf no shows ahead of these for pure comfort.
Quality sock for sure, but Balega are still tops for me as far as no shows, especially taking into account the price.

Guess I’m gonna be the lone dissenter here. I’ve been on a socks binge over the last few months and have been trying out a bunch of different brands...Balega, Kentwool, Stance, Darn Tough, Feetures. So when I saw the sale for these motionwools, it was tough to resist. Picked up 3 pairs of the sport cushion and have been walking around in them tonight. Fit is spot on and they seem very well made, but they just don’t feel as plush and supple as my Balega’s or Kentwool. I would also put my Stance golf no shows ahead of these for pure comfort.
Quality sock for sure, but Balega are still tops for me as far as no shows, especially taking into account the price.
I agree they don't feel as thick as the kent wool, can't speak to the balega, but for summer and warmer temps I like the smaller feel/fit and honestly they feel more breathable than the kentwools for sure. And head's and tails above the swift wicks I had worn previously, the motion wool just feels way better to me.

I agree they don't feel as thick as the kent wool, can't speak to the balega, but for summer and warmer temps I like the smaller feel/fit and honestly they feel more breathable than the kentwools for sure. And head's and tails above the swift wicks I had worn previously, the motion wool just feels way better to me.

With the thickness, they aren’t as warm as the kentwools - warm enough especially in the winter when walking courses, but I would give the nod to kentwool for those.

Also have not tried Balega

I think longterm durability is going to be the big make or break for me.

The $7.99 sale made these a must have though

For me, it's not so much the lack of thickness which is something I actually like about these motionwools. It's more about the lack of "supple" feel which the balega's, kentwools and even stance have in spades. There's a reason why balega are among the most popular socks for marathon runners.

At, $7.99 a pair, I'm still satisfied with my purchase, but at full sticker balega is still my first choice. I have little doubt though that the motionwools will be awesome for durability seeing as they are 70% wool.

With the thickness, they aren’t as warm as the kentwools - warm enough especially in the winter when walking courses, but I would give the nod to kentwool for those.

Also have not tried Balega

I think longterm durability is going to be the big make or break for me.

The $7.99 sale made these a must have though

Guessing the 7.99 sale is gone :(

Looks like your green/red/yellow ones are like mine: no retail packaging and they look like XL or XXL instead of L...weird.

Looks like your green/red/yellow ones are like mine: no retail packaging and they look like XL or XXL instead of L...weird.

Wore them for a run today - fit felt the same as the L

No complaints same great socks

Wore them for a run today - fit felt the same as the L

No complaints same great socks

Cool. Good to know.

Wore the Crew Socks for my morning 9.

Not as thick as the a kentwools but still comfortable, something about a thinner lighter sock that just works especially in the shoulder season.

I need more Crew Socks now - especially when wearing pants/joggers

So today began the motionwool tho golf sock trial. I am an official sock ***** so to speak so it ain’t easy breaking into the sock lineup.

Current Gamer Socks : Footjoy roll top all white ankle socks.

Pros :

The motionwool socks are super light.

Fabric stretches well with foot movement. Toes don’t feel constricted.

Moisture wicking was great, mowed half an acre walking behind a reel mower and hardly and foot sweat to notice. They breathe extremely well.

Easy to slide on and off, not too tight but just good support.

Cons:

The only con to me is that I wish they were a touch thicker. Only because when walking through the house without shoes I prefer a bit more cushion on the bottom of my feet.

Overall Grade :

A- Only ding for me is the cushion when wearing without shoes. These will make it into the rotation for sure. Great Job with these!

Evolve Golf Motionwool Socks

So today began the motionwool tho golf sock trial. I am an official sock ***** so to speak so it ain’t easy breaking into the sock lineup.

Pros :

Moisture wicking was great, mowed half an acre walking behind a reel mower and hardly and foot sweat to notice. They breathe extremely well.

Cons:

The only con to me is that I wish they were a touch thicker. Only because when walking through the house without shoes I prefer a bit more cushion on the bottom of my feet.

Overall Grade :

A- Only ding for me is the cushion when wearing without shoes. These will make it into the rotation for sure. Great Job with these!

Haha the FJs don’t stand a chance

They also offer some socks that are thinner haven’t tried my THP ones yet

Time to see what all the fuss is about

d5aeac763fdbfe2a8481d6cfbd519d9e.jpg

540afb29128dcb5e1130b3d8d667394a.jpg

I've worn both pairs that I got walking and I have to say, I'm not a "No Peek" sock kind of guy and like @chefkritter,I'm more a thicker, Kentwool user, however I really like these socks.
They're comfortable. Too bad they are so hard to find.

Pros :

Cons:

Overall Grade :

I wish the ones I have were a bit thicker too. They stay in place nicely though and are still comfy.

I'll go the other way and say I'm glad these aren't thicker. I was worried them being wool, but they breathe nice and provide a ton of comfort despite not feeling "heavy". Walked in about as hot and humid conditions as I'll find and they handled them as good as any other sock while providing more comfort.

Extremely happy with them.

Back