Evolve Golf Motionwool Socks

maybe but i’ve been playing and practicing in other socks without the same issues. same shoes and different socks are giving me different (better) results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well the most obvious explanation is it’s clearly you and not the socks

i don't know if i'm just a genetic anomaly or if i got a bad batch, but i seem to be the only one having the moisture issue. i played in really hot and humid conditions on saturday, and by the end of the round my feet were soaked. the socks are super comfortable and i like them for an hour or so of activity, but a prolonged round in my typical conditions is resulting in some nasty after effects.

I know you are a bit warmer and more humid that we are since we get a gulf breeze, but I don't believe JB has had that problem and I know I haven't (I have a pair too, in pink of course haha).

I know you are a bit warmer and more humid that we are since we get a gulf breeze, but I don't believe JB has had that problem and I know I haven't (I have a pair too, in pink of course haha).

Need to know where you got your pink pair please

Are the THP ones the only ones for sale currently? Can’t seem to find anything else on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the THP ones the only ones for sale currently? Can’t seem to find anything else on their website.

They are, click on the shop link and then remove the home part in the hyperlink. I couldn’t find anything until I did that. As of last night or the night before, I believe there were 18 pairs left

Edit: https://evolvegolf.com/shop/page/4/

Voila!

They are, click on the shop link and then remove the home part in the hyperlink. I couldn’t find anything until I did that. As of last night or the night before, I believe there were 18 pairs left

Edit: https://evolvegolf.com/shop/page/4/

Voila!

Thanks, but still only showing the THP ones for me. I was looking for anything but those ones.

Oh well, guess I will just wait for some more stock to come in sometime.

Thanks, but still only showing the THP ones for me. I was looking for anything but those ones.

Oh well, guess I will just wait for some more stock to come in sometime.

Ahh I misunderstood you. I think the other socks are kind of a random release, unless you do the holiday package? It’s a heck of a deal on those and one I feel I’ll be buying myself later this year for Christmas. Damn you @OITW

Ahh I misunderstood you. I think the other socks are kind of a random release, unless you do the holiday package? It’s a heck of a deal on those and one I feel I’ll be buying myself later this year for Christmas. Damn you @OITW

Anything BUT THP man. Those are terrible

I’m sure you’ll be getting some stuff that will all have us

54e0cfbb6fe74abbe3b44cfdfd6c7866.gif

At you and Bill

I’m sure I’ll have another THP pair prior to going. Might just be like ok fellas here’s cash I’ll just take em now and avoid the waiting hahaha

I think I’m going to need a pair for Memphis trip. The weather temps are going to be a little on the hot side and might be good first wear run for the them.

The first time I wore a pair of these socks I will admit that I didn't care for them that much. I received another pair recently and really liked them which confused me as to why I didn't like them the first time. Since then I have worn them several times and I am becoming a big fan. I don't know if I like them more than I like the Kentwool, but they're definitely a close second.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, no offense intended, but I don’t own a single piece of green golf attire...so doesn’t make sense for me to get socks with a green rim across my ankle.

Down to support THP (have played the tees for years), but these would drive my OCD through the roof.

Offer a neutral colored option all around and I’m all over it for multiple pairs.

New 1/4 length option just sent got sent out, they look awesome.
IMG_4915.jpg

I love the small details on these!
IMG_4923.jpgIMG_4924.jpg

These are still by far my favorite socks!

Picked these up today!
57C8FE73-A986-4DD1-B576-32186AC0EB1B.jpeg

Love the weight of the sock. Like all no show socks they get under my right heel. Maybe my right foot is bigger than the left. Still good sock and a nice company.

I need to get more of these as my wife has stolen many of them!

Back