Evolve Small Batch Custom THP Limited Edition Items

Well, since I spent 5 min trying to find the THP Evolve stuff before realizing this was an old thread, I’d say I’m in :)

I I’d the same thing

i love these...yeah, some people will say "tees are tees" but yeah, whatever...these are gold.

@JB do you think there is a possibility that another release of THP Evolve Tees will be coming this year? Asking for a friend who is running low all of a sudden...:love:

@JB do you think there is a possibility that another release of THP Evolve Tees will be coming this year? Asking for a friend who is running low all of a sudden...:love:
I think there will be.

I think there will be.
Glad to hear that. Friends who've asked me for a couple have me running low. They're a great tee and great advertising for THP.

Those look awesome!

I have a few Evolve pieces, including the above. The quality is fantastic throughout their lineup - socks, tees, divot tools all solid.

Got a little teaser from Evolve a few days ago about some new small batch stuff coming soon!

Well... Now I'm gonna want mine torched cause that just sounds awesome.

( I'll do it on my own, cause you know.. fire.)

Well... Now I'm gonna want mine torched cause that just sounds awesome.

( I'll do it on my own, cause you know.. fire.)
Please say that there will be video :alien2:

Please say that there will be video :alien2:

I mean I'm sure I could figure something out. I'm pretty sure the good kind involve motor oil or something like that, and I'm not sure how well that would go or how to put out the fire super easily. Feels like a middle of the road type thing with a torch, see how well that goes.

When will this be available?
Where can I go to preorder?
I don't want to miss out on this!!!

i've only broken two of the tees i got from MikeG but i definitely want to re-stock...

When will this be available?
Where can I go to preorder?
I don't want to miss out on this!!!

This year for sure.
No pre-orders as its first come first serve when available.
These are all done though Evolve's website and we just give them permission to use our logo and make these exclusive for THPers. The quality is fantastic and every piece is hand done.

Back