NEWS Exclusive Budget Golf Thanksgiving Day Coupon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friends at Budget Golf wanted to give something a little extra to THPers, so starting tomorrow, we have an Exclusive Coupon that will not last long.

Untitled-4-1024x692.jpg

Good for only 48 hours and beginning on Thanksgiving, you get 20% off your entire order. This coupon ends Friday at midnight so it will not last long and is exclusive to readers of this website.

Use Coupon Code: sweatpants

Happy Shopping!

document.write("Loading Custom Ratings...");

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Budget Golf!!

All right!!! Thank you Budget Golf!

These guys are the best! Heckuva deal!!!

Also LMAO at the code

I’m in. Already know what I’m using it on

This is not going to be good for my wallet but golf balls, gloves, and cloudspun are headed my way.

Sweatpants is a great code. Because after all the food I eat tomorrow thats all I'll be able to fit in! Thanks BudgetGolf!

This is not going to be good for my wallet but golf balls, gloves, and cloudspun are headed my way.

im thinking the exact same thing!

thanks THP and BG!

Amazing deal budget golf! Wow, going to do my Xmas shopping this weekend

Awesome offer by Budget Golf

Dang, I guess I should have waited a few days to order that rangefinder. Oh well, I still got 15% off and it's arriving today!

Always love Budget Golf! Thanks guys (y)

sweet deal!

Thanks for that. I just ordered five close out 1/4 zip pullovers from Ping and Puma and the order total was only $151 after the discount. The only hassle with them is they always charge tax on clothing and since MN has no tax on clothing, I have to email them after the order is placed to get the tax refunded.

Thanks for that. I just ordered five close out 1/4 zip pullovers from Ping and Puma and the order total was only $151 after the discount. The only hassle with them is they always charge tax on clothing and since MN has no tax on clothing, I have to email them after the order is placed to get the tax refunded.
The coupon worked already? Well that is good news, I was told it wouldn't be active until tomorrow.

LOL at sweatpants

Budget is so damn cool. Thanks!!

Was able to use the coupon today as well. Worked on my entire order!

Thanks and will be using them first time and glad to support them.

This is crazy! Love Budget Golf and can’t stay away from their weekly sales.... This will put a hurting on the wallet! Thanks Budget Golf and thanks THP!

Back