NEWS Exclusive Budget Golf Thanksgiving Day Coupon

Added the Precision Pro NX9 Slope into my cart the other day and the normal 15OFFTHP code worked but waited to see if any other Black Friday deals came about. Applied the 20% off coupon just now and the NX9 is now listed as discounts cannot be applied to this product. That stinks, might as well just go over to local shop and support them for the same price.

PP worked for another THP user the other day... Not sure it was 20%... Also $50 off on their website.

PP worked for another THP user the other day... Not sure it was 20%... Also $50 off on their website.
Yeah they killed the discount allowed on it in the past day or two. Going Bushnell I think anyway.

Thanks Budget. I have some things I need to order and 20% is a nice discount for those items.

Our friends at Budget Golf wanted to give something a little extra to THPers, so starting tomorrow, we have an Exclusive Coupon that will not last long.

Good for only 48 hours and beginning on Thanksgiving, you get 20% off your entire order. This coupon ends Friday at midnight so it will not last long and is exclusive to readers of this website.

Use Coupon Code: sweatpants

Happy Shopping!
Untitled-4-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...
Did @Snickerdog get to pick the code?

What’s the regular code? That one isn’t working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why it wasn’t working but just spoke to them and even on Thanksgiving might they are fixing it right now for THPers.

Not sure why it wasn’t working but just spoke to them and even on Thanksgiving might they are fixing it right now for THPers.

That’s why they’re the best

Just picked up a theragun prime.

Took the orange whip off the discount between yesterday and today. :(

Have a CLOUDSPUN 1/4 zip and the Titleist Doorbuster cart bag in the Cart.

Used this today. Really made getting some of those essentials (Grips and Gloves) at a very appealing price.

Just bought a couple real nice pairs of golf shoes and the Orange Whip Distance Duo system. Appreciate the extra $80+ saved with the code(y)

Took the orange whip off the discount between yesterday and today. :(
The 'sweatpants' code worked for me today for the Orange Whip Dual Distance offering. Comes with a standard sized whip plus their lighter version for overspeed training. But yeah I had the same issue on the Garmin S62 watch. The discount appeared to be good in my cart but then was no longer applicable a couple hours later. Kept me from spending even more of what I shouldn't be spending right now I guess.

I jumped in on this discount and picked up three Hopkins wedges. Less than $80 shipped is not bad. I played those wedges before really liked them so it'll be interesting to see how this experiment goes.

I did pick up a bunch of stocking stuffers and January bday gifts for my dad (and maybe something for me). This discount code is dangerous!

I placed an order on Friday afternoon for the Hopkins wedges and they came today. Not only was the price amazing the shipping was at warp speed! Thanks so much Budget!!

Does this code still work / any codes for Cyber Monday? Looking to order today.

Does this code still work / any codes for Cyber Monday? Looking to order today.

This code was for Black Friday only.
Cyber2020 works right now for Budget Golf which is 15% off entire order.

Thank you for the quick reply, worked great.

My stuff got here. Should be good on gloves for awhile and have my set of grips to regrips my clubs.

Going to try ZCords next year.

Really awful exchange policy at this place.

Return at my cost. Buy again without discount. Pay 10% restock fee.

First and last purchase there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back