ANNOUNCEMENT EXCLUSIVE TO THP: Cuater Coupon

Last day to use the coupon I am told.

Last day to use the coupon I am told.

Their website says they are no longer accepting online orders? Is that true?

Their website says they are no longer accepting online orders? Is that true?

Hmmm. I was under the impression they were through today. That could have changed in the last 24 hours though.

Hmmm. I was under the impression they were through today. That could have changed in the last 24 hours though.

I tried to place an order and it won't let you complete checkout. Either way this was a killer coupon. I just jumped too late.

I tried to place an order and it won't let you complete checkout. Either way this was a killer coupon. I just jumped too late.

Check Budget Golf and use the THP Coupon. Not quite there, but close with 15% off.

I'm glad my order will be here Wed then!

I will have a pair of Ringers eventually. It'll just have to wait after this possible "no-job" thing unfortunately.

Hi All, apologies for the delay here... pretty hectic times. Quick heads up, due to the California ordinance, we are shut down for at least the next 2-3 weeks. I'll definitely run a new promo code for you all when we are back up in running. Stay safe!

Phenoms showed up today, should be a good summer shoe to complement the dailys.

IMG_20200409_180651.jpg

Back