ANNOUNCEMENT EXCLUSIVE TO THP: Cuater Coupon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
man, I was just looking at some phenoms to complement my dailys. it's like you're in my head.

edit: I am weak.

Last edited:
And now I have to buy something.....I was on the fence...LOL. Thanks THP and Cuater/Callaway!

Very cool! Love these kinds of collaborations and discounts bringing great stuff to THP'ers.

Very awesome. I have to take a look

• Admin
And I want to add just like we did on twitter, this is NOT an affiliate program. We dont get paid by you shopping or using the coupon. Working with the team at Cuater, we just wanted to share some good news in all of the virus talk.

Nice discount!

This is generous. Thank you. I wish I knew more about how their shoes fit me. I used the previous offer to order MoneyMakers -- love the style. Didn't fit and it wasn't clear if going up a size would help or not. Had to pay for return shipping and refund took a long time. Not doing that again. New shoes look great. Might consider a glove if that's an option. I am always looking for new ideas there. Since I moved on from MMC grips to TV, my gloves last a lot longer. I am open to nicer options.

And this was the only push I needed.

I just went cray cray. :oops:

And this was the only push I needed.

I just went cray cray. :oops:

What did you get?
Did the coupon work on entire order?

Common @JB

I told my wife I wasn't going to spend anymore on golf clothing or shoes till the golf courses open again here. You're killing me with this discount code. Isn't there a thread that said the divorce rate is going to increase somewhere? :ROFLMAO:

This is going to be a hard sell to Mrs Chef since i just got the Jordan 5's and stitch box..............Dang You @JB for putting me in this difficult situation!:ROFLMAO:

Unfortunate that those gloves are sold out. I was going to pull the trigger yesterday and it looks like I should have.

This is going to be a hard sell to Mrs Chef since i just got the Jordan 5's and stitch box..............Dang You @JB for putting me in this difficult situation!:ROFLMAO:

Ask for forgiveness.

Very nice gesture for them to offer THPers a generous coupon.

Dang it, I don't even have my last order. This is a full 5 % more than their email club savings

Well dang it! Now I have to decide between Cuater Ringers or toilet paper...:banghead:

economy boost engaged!

What did you get?
Did the coupon work on entire order?
I’m ashamed to admit how much I got. :oops:

It did in fact work for the whole order!

Fantastic offer by Callaway and Cuator; really don’t need more fear but oh so very tempting, will check out the offerings

Back