Exputt putting simulator

ritojr

Reaction score
Handicap
~10
Did a quick search and didn't see much about this. Anyone have one or given it a whirl? Popped up on my instagram feed and has me intrigued.

Looks interesting enough for some home practice, especially in the winter months. With putting mats you likely are only getting 8 of 12 feet of green. Seems like a good way to practice some longer putts while being able to get some insight into your stroke and tendencies. At $359 though, certainly not cheap.

Wow, if it works as it says, that would be a great tool for putting practice.

This does look interesting. Looks similar to some Xbox Kinect tech incorporated into it.

Saw some posting on it from the PGA Show this year, love the idea and with space limitations like I have it should work great, just don't know if it's worth the price tag for in house putting practice.

I'm curious how accurate it is. I love having a skytrak for hitting shots. Would love to have the same for putting practice, one of the weak spots of my game.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Showing at 399 on their website. I think it's a great tool and probably worth the money if you use it a few times a week. Priceless to keep an eye on the putter path, tempo, closure rate etc. Also you can practice distance control and breaking putts which is fun too. Would be awesome if they could integrate it with other sim systems.

This looks super cool. I like the fact that it has practice mode and game mode. Plus getting all the data could really help dial in your stroke

Very cool looking setup, could become a great tool for some people.

That looks incredible. Quite pricey, but I'm already considering it...

I don’t have a tv setup that would work with these requirements, so I won’t be diving in. Interesting device for sure if it works

The more it looks like I am going to be stuck at home for the next month, the more I think I may pull the trigger and buy it

The wife would never let me set that up in the den. Would have to be in the man cave, and the rug and distance would not work.

I'm tempted to buy it, saw a couple videos on it on YouTube and has me even more intrigued. Not sure if it might feel like video game mini golf though. The data is cool and can definitely help, once I know how to use it all. My fear with it is how to accurately visualize a 30+ foot putt on a TV screen, but it could definitely develop some good feel for lag putting.

I'll stick to my putting mat and Puttout pressure putt.

Between this and a birdieball mat now. While I like this for the data it provides, I worry long term about not being able to see a ball roll. I have space for a 14-16ft mat and wonder if I would get more benefit being able to see a ball roll.

Would be very important to know the speed of your normally played greens.

I'm going to revive an oldish thread here and see if anyone happened to get one of these? A buddy just asked me about it and I had never heard of this before. It seems like a very cool and potentially really helpful tool and could be fun to do with the kids too. I'm curious if anyone has experience?

I think they are implementing this as an option for putting in GSPro golf simulator software. So you can use this to putt during your sim rounds :cool:

Reactions: KEV
Not sure I want to be the first one in on this, but I may be the second.

Back