Extra shafts with Nickent 4DX Evolver CGY tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt_Guy

I dig holes.
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey-ish
When I ordered my 4DX Evolver I ordered a bunch of extra shafts so I could see what worked for me. I'm loving my V2 in the driver so I'm keeping that one, the rest are up for grabs. These all have the CYG tips that allow 26 different positions of adjustability. All the shafts are stiff flex.

Shafts Available:
Aldila VS Proto 'By You'
Aldila DVS
Graphite Design YSQ-Tour AD
Fujikura E360

I'm only asking $60 per shaft plus shipping charges. I'm just looking to get them out of my way and pass on a deal to the rest of you. All of these have been used for a few range sessions and the VS Proto was used for a handful of rounds. PM me if interested.

Here are the shafts
2f3988e0.jpg

This is the CYG tip
FriFeb12175512AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Last edited:
Are these stiff or regular flex?

Judging from the pics, they are all stiff.

@Smallie: Doh! Didn't even read it, lol. Oh well, I was right anyways.

Judging from the pics, they are all stiff.

The OP also stated they are stiff flex.

When I ordered my 4DX Evolver I ordered a bunch of extra shafts so I could see what worked for me. I'm loving my V2 in the driver so I'm keeping that one, the rest are up for grabs. These all have the CYG tips that allow 26 different positions of adjustability. All the shafts are stiff flex.

Hey Dirt, mine does not have the CYG head. I can't get 2600 different positions, lol. Will the same shafts still work in my 4DX head?

Hey Dirt, mine does not have the CYG head. I can't get 2600 different positions, lol. Will the same shafts still work in my 4DX head?

They should work Duey, if he's coming to the outing I might pick up that Proto by You from him.

They should work Duey, if he's coming to the outing I might pick up that Proto by You from him.

There you go. Give it a try on the range and see what it will do. At my age stiff is more than I need!

Get your mind out of the gutter Calloway, haha

Re: Extra shafts with Nickent 4DX Evolver CGY tips.

Yep, they're all stiff flexes. I will be at the morning round of the Midwest outing so you can test what you want and see if anything works.

Re: Extra shafts with Nickent 4DX Evolver CGY tips.

It sounds like it but we'll see at the outing. I have yours on reserve right now.

Shafts are still available for those that like to tinker.

The Aldila VS Proto 'By You' has now been sold.

Shafts Still Available:
Aldila DVS
Graphite Design YSQ-Tour AD
Fujikura E360

All are stiff flex.

I'm only asking $60 per shaft plus shipping charges. Paypal is accepted.

I can possibly be influenced on a trade depending on the item(s).

PM sent.

Ok, I'm fresh out of shafts. Thanks for the interest all.

This one can be locked up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back