Extreme par 3......

I think this par 3 has made a few threads on here. Interesting hole for sure

Doesn't matter how many times I see that hole, I would love to have the chance to play it

Well, that would be tough. 6 balls with a tracking chip in each? I guess it's too tough. The heli ride would be cool though.

I would love to play this hole.

The Legend course is an hours drive from my home. Played the signature course, but not the extreme 19th, to pricey to play one hole. They ask R5000 or $500 to play the extreme 19th.

And if you make a hole-in-one you win $1million!

Firstly, that tee box is much to close to the cliff edge. I'd be to worried of falling foward, probably never transfer any weight foward and also way back and on my heels and slice every one of them. Then I'll also have to mark my territory to keep the lions away I hope! lol

Honestly, i think its very pretty but its rediculous for a gof hole. Be more appealing to me simply for purpose of exploring landscape and wildlife than it is for golf.

I love it. Given the chance I'd give it a try for sure!

Firstly, that tee box is much to close to the cliff edge. I'd be to worried of falling foward, probably never transfer any weight foward and also way back and on my heels and slice every one of them. Then I'll also have to mark my territory to keep the lions away I hope! lol

Honestly, i think its very pretty but its rediculous for a gof hole. Be more appealing to me simply for purpose of exploring landscape and wildlife than it is for golf.

That's why it's the 19th hole and you have to pay 500$ To play it

TTing

That's why it's the 19th hole and you have to pay 500$ To play it

TTing

yea, sorry but I missed that part. It was too interesting and caused a brain melt towards the fine print. I guess that also explains the 6 balls lol.. My bad :)

Epic. Would love to take a swipe at this, but being the cheapskate that I am, it would be difficult to fork over that kind of cash for one hole. The only helicopter related activity I would think about that kind of money for is heli skiing!

This is awesome I would love to play something like this. Although I may not hit the green with any of those 6 balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen this many times....would love to play it....but not at $500...you can play Pebble for that

Beautiful hole but dang just imagine the ball mark if you hit the green lol, you would need a shovel to fix it.

$500 is a little steep for a 260 yard par three. The view is amazing and it would be fun to play just to say you did, especially if you hit the green.

$500 is a little steep for a 260 yard par three. The view is amazing and it would be fun to play just to say you did, especially if you hit the green.

Its 400 meters. Which is about a 440 yard par 3. Still $500 is a little pricey, but jet fuel is pretty expensive.

I have heard that "there is a sucker born every minute"........this may apply in this case.

Its 400 meters. Which is about a 440 yard par 3. Still $500 is a little pricey, but jet fuel is pretty expensive.

It's 400 meters, but the guy in video said you need to hit it about 260 meters to carry the green with the elevation drop.
Thats about 284 yards, so I still couldn't reach it with my driver.

Dude, I fell over just looking at it. My issue with heights would not get me even close to that tee box!

I wonder if it often plays into the wind? :D I think I'd just take a drop after the first ball.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This is something I would do just for fun. Ever since I was a kid, I've loved hitting balls from great heights....now there's a goal! Booking plane ticket now...

$500 for six shots off the side of a cliff. It looks fun, but I'm not sure if it's $500 fun...maybe that's just me.

That's a solid golf hole....haha. Nice little circus addition to the course. It'd be more interesting to me if it was actually part of the course.

Back