Extremely Sad News

I got to know Esox quite well through our experiences in the inaugural Morgan Cup. We won that thing together and it may not have happened if he wasn't on the team. He loved nothing more than watching Gracie rise the ranks of junior golf. He took me out to one of his favorite courses in Madison, Wi once and all he talked about was how Gracie played each hole. Great man, he'll be missed.

Oh no, thank you Ben for sharing this. Kevin will be missed by all who knew him. My thoughts and prayers for Mary and Gracie and all family and friends. Gracie was his heart and I know she is devastated.

RIP Esox.

I didnt know him personally but I'm very sad to hear this. Sorry for everyone that knew him. RIP

Very sad news, he was a funny man, enjoyed his posts back in the day quite a bit, he could turn a phrase.

Thoughts to his family.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

I never met Kevin but you could tell by his stories of Gracie's golf journey that he was one of the good ones. He was always so proud of her accomplishments.

RIP Kevin.

Esox always beamed with Pride talking about Gracie playing golf. I'm so happy he got to see her first season of collegiate golf. Prayers for his family, that is awful news.
I remember quite often reading his posts about her progress through high school. You could tell how proud he was simply though reading those posts.

Very sad news. Thoughts going out to his family.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Damn. I loved reading his posts about his daughter's golf performance and the love and joy of a proud papa. My sincere condolences.

I lost my father 30 years ago and I still think about him daily.He missed the birth of his 3 grand children/my marriage/graduations --- every thing.His absence has left such a void in my life that it will always be empty without him.Never knew the poster in reference.But my heart goes out to all who know him.

So sorry to hear that! Prayers and thoughts for his family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Whoa....sad news....thoughts and prayers to the family.

Prayers for his family in this difficult time.

Terrible news much love and prayers to the family. RIP esox

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Sad news. Esox we are thinking of you brother. Hit em straight up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible news. Thoughts out to his family and everybody here who knew him.

Such sad news. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back