F/S: Miyazika Kusala Black 61S R11S Tipped

Playdough

Hi.
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Miya Kusala Black 61S with a R11S tip for sale. I used the shaft in my driver for about 5 rounds and a small amount of testing and decided it wasn't for me. The shaft is an authentic Miyazaki with an etched serial number and holographic sticker. This was a very clean pull from a Cleveland Classic 310. Canadan can vouch for the clean pull as he was the one had the pull done professionally. Shaft should play 45.75 in R9/R11/R11S/RBZ/RBZ Tour Head. I can measure for exact playing length. Is equipped with a Lamkin Grips REL 3Gen grip in Pink. This is an undersized grip with 3 wraps under. It is one wrap short of playing at a standard size. Have zero trade interest. Price will be $90 OBO and includes shipping to lower 48 only and no international, I'll pick up the PayPal fee.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited:
Bump...remember more pics in the spoiler tags.

Couple of price changes in RED!!

Bump again..

We'll ride this one through the weekend at the 95 bucks shipped and then its closed up and off to the bay on Monday!!

LAST CALL!!! Price drop to $90 obo. Otherwise getting closed tomorrow night and its off to eBay...

If u still have it in Indy, I'd like to give it a try. I've been looking for a new shaft for my R11s.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

If u still have it in Indy, I'd like to give it a try. I've been looking for a new shaft for my R11s.

I'll see. I have one other person showing some interest, but being that Indy is 2 and half weeks away I can hold it till then if the other party doesn't take it.

No problem man. Just throwing it out there :)

No problem. I'll let you play it all weekend if you want to be sure its what you want.

Still got this. Have had a few nibbles, but no bites. Would like to move this soon!!

Back