F.S. - Titliest Vokey Wedge - 52 Degree - 08 Bounce

uman

Oldest guy in the room
Reaction score
Handicap
back srg'y
EXCELLENT CONDITION, Purchased New, Used for only about 8 rounds and a few times at range, $47.00 net to pay pal, Free Shipping CON-US Only.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Titliest Vokey 52 - Bounce 08 - 2.jpg
    Titliest Vokey 52 - Bounce 08 - 2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Titliest Vokey 52 - Bounce 08.jpg
    Titliest Vokey 52 - Bounce 08.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tuesday bumpers

Bump to the top

The pics are still embedded in this listing, fellow THP er pm'd me that they were not visible.

If I'm being honest, the face looks pretty beat up w. dings and nicks etc. especially for an 8-round old club. Is it a trick of the photo maybe?

Hey uman, you say you bought this club new? How long ago? This is an older model vokey the new models are the SM4 wedges. Do these wedges have C.C. grooves?

Hey uman, you say you bought this club new? How long ago? This is an older model vokey the new models are the SM4 wedges. Do these wedges have C.C. grooves?

Bought it new like 4 years ago, and do not know what C.C. grooves are. I assume it has square grooves but not positive on that, maybe they are V grooves. Whatever type grooves they are rest assured that they have whatever amount of usage constitutes almost the full remaining performance life for grooves since this vokey has seldom been used. I thought (maybe I am wrong) there were always SM Vokeys (spin milled vokeys) and non SM. Personally the spin milled vokeys are nice but for me the flight is higher and the extra spin is hard to judge , whereas the non spin milled flight is plenty high and spin is no problem.
Sorry that I can't answer your question.

Last edited:
If I'm being honest, the face looks pretty beat up w. dings and nicks etc. especially for an 8-round old club. Is it a trick of the photo maybe?

Rather than responding here thought it would be best and more appropriate to send you a pm Response!!!!

Price drop to $47 free shipping and net to pay pal.

Price drop to $40 with free shipping

This Vokey has been sold

Back