GolferDad66

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
if 2020 wasn’t already bad enough, I just lost power in the house, and the whole neighborhood. They don’t know when it will be restored. 2020 can’t end soon enough.

if 2020 wasn’t already bad enough, I just lost power in the house, and the whole neighborhood. They don’t know when it will be restored. 2020 can’t end soon enough.
Hang in there my good man.
Sorry to hear.

Hopefully it comes back on soon. Happen to us while we were at my MIL’s house last night...we just took over all the food for Christmas Dinner tonight.

Sorry to hear that. Just remember only 6 days in 2020 left.

And 2021 starts off where 2020 ended..

Let's be honest, I wouldn't be me if I didn't, at least, offer some sort of grim outlook here:

Do we really think that all this is just going to magically end come January 1st?

Realistically, of course not. But we can take solace in the fact that we are one day closer to the end. But, it’s not going to be an easy road to travel.

I write my managers schedule 3 weeks out. When I got to 01/01/21 I just drew a big middle finger pointed at 2020.

Was insanely windy here in NY last night. Surprised I still have power....

Sorry homie, hopefully you get it back soon.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they get it back on soon.

Was insanely windy here in NY last night. Surprised I still have power....

Sorry homie, hopefully you get it back soon.

Was windy here upstate but probably not as bad as where you are. Good thing you have power.

It just can’t go away can it?

I did receive good news recently but I’m going to have to wait until 2021 for confirmation of it. It better not be 2020’s last big FU to me.

Good luck on the power OP!

Power back! 4 hr.

We were lucky to not lose power here - there are towns nearby that flooded pretty bad from the melting snow and rain and folks got knocks on the door letting them know they should evacuate this AM. My MIL is now hosting someone whose house is wet.

Glad your power is back on @GolferDad66 good things ahead.

We were lucky to not lose power here - there are towns nearby that flooded pretty bad from the melting snow and rain and folks got knocks on the door letting them know they should evacuate this AM. My MIL is now hosting someone whose house is wet.

Glad your power is back on @GolferDad66 good things ahead.

We have had some flooding in the area and the Mohawk River is going to crest above flood stage later today.

Glad to hear things got restored.

Let's be honest, I wouldn't be me if I didn't, at least, offer some sort of grim outlook here:

Do we really think that all this is just going to magically end come January 1st?

January 1 begins on June 30.

Problem is 2021 is gonna have a rough start to it as well.

Problem is 2021 is gonna have a rough start to it as well.
True @Nate - but there is at least some hope and a light at the end of the tunnel

Back