FabOver40 - Supports National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ—- Daily ๐Ÿ—ณ

koalaty

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello Fellow Golfers!

Who doesnโ€™t love a competition? And just in time to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Breast cancer touches so many in differing ways through connections, including family, friends, colleagues, etc.๐ŸŽ—๐Ÿ’• And voting is officially open. ๐Ÿ—ณ Daily votes are encouraged to keep me in the running, while also supporting National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) @nbcf. The first cut of Top 20 ends 10/20 with the winner ๐Ÿ† declared 12/15. Youโ€™ll find the link and schedule based on advancement. Please feel free to share the link. Many thanks in advance for your continued support and in consideration. ๐Ÿ™

https://votefab40.com/2022/nancy-horiye

Top 15 (begins October 20th and ends October 27th)โœ…
Top 10 (begins October 27th and ends November 3rd)โœ…
Top 5 (begins November 3rd and ends November 10th)

Group Finals (begin November 10th and end November 17th) โ€“ the top 1 advances to the Quarters
Wildcard Round (begins November 18th and ends November 20th) - (2nd) place will have a chance to advance to Quarters. Votes reset.
Quarterfinals (begin November 21st and end December 1st) โ€“ The top 1 advances. Votes reset.
Semifinals (begin December 2nd and end December 8th) โ€“ The top 1 advances. Votes reset.
Finals (begin December 9th and end December 15th) โ€“ The top 1 advances. Votes reset.

#nbcf #breastcancermonthawareness #breastcancerawareness #earlydetection #fabover40 #newbeauty @NewBeauty

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I've advanced to the Round of 20. Onto the next round of 15 that ends 10/27. Please continue to vote in support. All the details are outlined below.

Hello Fellow Golfers!

Who doesnโ€™t love a competition? And just in time to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Breast cancer touches so many in differing ways through connections, including family, friends, colleagues, etc.๐ŸŽ—๐Ÿ’• And voting is officially open. ๐Ÿ—ณ Daily votes are encouraged to keep me in the running, while also supporting National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) @nbcf. The first cut of Top 20 ends 10/20 with the winner ๐Ÿ† declared 12/15. Youโ€™ll find the link and schedule based on advancement. Please feel free to share the link. Many thanks in advance for your continued support and in consideration. ๐Ÿ™

https://votefab40.com/2022/nancy-horiye

Top 15 (begins October 20th and ends October 27th)โœ…
Top 10 (begins October 27th and ends November 3rd)
Top 5 (begins November 3rd and ends November 10th)
Group Finals (begin November 10th and end November 17th) โ€“ the top 1 advances to the Quarters
Wildcard Round (begins November 18th and ends November 20th) - (2nd) place will have a chance to advance to Quarters. Votes reset.
Quarterfinals (begin November 21st and end December 1st) โ€“ The top 1 advances. Votes reset.
Semifinals (begin December 2nd and end December 8th) โ€“ The top 1 advances. Votes reset.
Finals (begin December 9th and end December 15th) โ€“ The top 1 advances. Votes reset.

#nbcf #breastcancermonthawareness #breastcancerawareness #earlydetection #fabover40 #newbeauty @NewBeauty

Last edited:
UPDATE:
I've advanced to the Top 15. Onto the next round of 10 that ends 11/3. Please continue to vote in support. All the details are outlined in original post.
UPDATE:

I've advanced to the Round of 20. Onto the next round of 15 that ends 10/27. Please continue to vote in support. All the details are outlined below.

UPDATE:

Iโ€™ve advanced to the Top 10. Onto the next round of 5 that ends 11/10. Please continue to vote ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ daily in support. All the details are outlined in the original post. Many thanks for your attention and consideration. ๐ŸŽ—๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ

UPDATE:

My run๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธhas officially come to an end. While placing 6th, I was able to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) ๐ŸŽ—๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ Many thanks for all the โ™ฅ๏ธ.

Back