Facebook Friends and Twitter and Instagram Followers info

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Since The Annihiator revamped our Control Panels and made it possible to list our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, this thread is for you to just make a post in if you have added your information to show up whenever you make a post.

I started adding some people I know from here by just looking while I am in various threads. That takes a long time. But if you've added any of the information for your pages, go ahead and make a post here if you want other THPers to add you to the people they follow. You don't really have to say much, since your info should be in the area below your avatar!

We have separate Facebook, Twitter and Instagram threads, but this will get everyone to get everyone's pages in one place.

Twitter added. Follow me for a chance to not win anything :)

Didn't know this was an option now, thanks for the thread! I've got my account info updated as well.

I'm not on FB much at all, Twitter's my main sharing/joking/ranting medium :)

My Facebook and Twitter are also listed. Thanks for the thread Smalls

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I put my twitter info in and then decided to check twitter and it seems that some Russian hacked my account overnight and left about 400 tweets in my name as well as changing my profile information.

I changed my password and I'm going through deleting all my Russian tweets.

I got it all, and got a new Smallville friend on FB LOL

Prepare to be underwhelmed by my Twitter account!

OK, I got my account all cleaned out and reset. It's like starting all over.

Added twitter and instagram. Will add my facebook soon

I added everyone who's posted in here so far on twitter. I'm going to attempt to be a bit more active on Twitter. Signing up for Instagram now. I didn't think I had a reason to have one, but with the events I'm attending this year, it'll be nice to have and share.

Ill be adding people as soon as I get near a computer.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Facebook and twitter added. Didn't bother with Instagram since the only time I have ever used it is to enter the #THPMC contests.

I added all three, although primarily I use Twitter.

Twitter Added!

Great thread smalls, and what a great addition by Ben for us.

I love this new feature!

I put my twitter info in and then decided to check twitter and it seems that some Russian hacked my account overnight and left about 400 tweets in my name as well as changing my profile information.

I changed my password and I'm going through deleting all my Russian tweets.
Da comrade.

Oh yeah, I got's my twitter up as well. Don't actually have Instagram yet.

Strike that: Have Instagram now. Prepare to be wow'd by my lack of activity!

Last edited:
What about my MySpace page?

I'm going big this year and I am guessing no one, let me repeat NO ONE will want to miss out!!

<----Follow my twitter and Instagram, until you get sick of me fellas!

I'm going big this year and I am guessing no one, let me repeat NO ONE will want to miss out!!

So I guess I'm "NO ONE"? :alien:

Just messing JJ, I can't wait to meet ya in Dallas root ya on in the King and follow your journey the whole time. #ImWithChad

So I guess I'm "NO ONE"? :alien:

Just messing JJ, I can't wait to meet ya in Dallas root ya on in the King and follow your journey the whole time. #ImWithChad

Same dude, TX will be a blast!

Ya you need to get in the twitter game fool

Ya you need to get in the twitter game fool

I try, but no one engages me and I get sick of engaging with the same 5 people. New approach is to make it more encompassing vs just golf related.

Back