Facebook friends - how many do you have?

jazi95

#TCU-Alum - 'Alleged' Muffin Juice lover
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
how many FB friends do you have? Do you interact with them?

I have 804.

I deleted mine in February after having it for well over 10 years. Think I had around 260 friends?

I do not pay attention to it and don't troll for them and for the most part, only post in groups like coffee and wine where my "friends" can't see my posts.

I have client friends who post, so I say Happy Birthday or offer a like when appropriate.

I also don't get my "news" from FB.:ROFLMAO:💩

Last edited:
Right now, too many.

As of July 1 I'll barely be using it, thank goodness for that.

0 the same number I would likely have if I was on Snapface or Bookchat. :LOL:

A couple or a few hundred. I don't use facebook much.

Zero. I have an account, but use it only to view pages for businesses that don't update their regular webpage (like my local course).

Zero. I have an account, but use it only to view pages for businesses that don't update their regular webpage (like my local course).

I don’t have an account but I can see how it could be useful as you described.

I keep mine very limited but still have 218. Only have Facebook for my local golf group and to look at pictures my wife posts of my kids.

Have thought about deleting multiple times though.

0, deleted all social media in 2020. Not even a THP gear giveaway could ever get me to join another network.

I purged my friends list years ago and don't really interact on there.

I do that at least once a year - too many people I don't even talk / interact with.

I deleted my FB in 2014 and haven’t been back since. For the last year or so I cut it down from thousands of people I didn’t know to a few dozen that I am actually close with. But then took the plunge and got rid of it altogether.

I do miss knowing what my cousin had for lunch though 🤔.

I have about 150, but they are all either family, friends who live a distance away but who I still keep in touch with, and primarily members of a couple golf societies I am part of

519. All are either family, people I went to school with or members of other organizations (mostly costuming at comicons) I'm involved with. I very rarely post there

502 at the moment, but I had to check, because I really don't keep count. Probably 80-90% are musicians or contacts in the music industry. The rest are family and friends from life in the flesh world (schoolmates, former coworkers, etc.). I interact with most of them at some point, although that gets more and more limited as FB constantly adjusts their algorithm to who they think I should be interacting with. There are no people on my "friends" list I don't know. I occasionally go through and see if there are people who don't interact with me at all (I call them "collectors"), and cull them from the list. Probably due for one of those.

I have a few. I despise facebook.

0. I mostly use my Facebook account to check when the local national guard training facility is doing artillery training 😆

What's a facebook?

465 but I need to go through a cull. I see a good many without profile pics and names I haven't thought of in years.

I got rid of Facebook shortly after joining THP.
It was tough. Much happier now 🙂
I'm at zero myself. No FB for several years. Only tough part was some family that had to actually call or email when I left. 🙄

Back