Facebook friends - how many do you have?

I set up an account to keep track of music contacts, was an easy way to help book tours or contact other bands and almost an address book. Since I've not really been involved with that in a number of years I genuinely can't remember the last time I used it.

Too many. I’m probably going to delete it.

927 and no I don't use Facebook. This is mostly from college and the first couple of years afterwards. Facebook is just baby pics and old crazy people now.

I want to delete Facebook so bad.

If I wasn't an admin of our Fire Departments page I would've gotten rid of it last year.

I haven't been on Facebook in several months, I just had to go and check....it was 201, now 149. Went through and cleared out a bunch of people who I haven't talked to in years, have since deactivated, or are no longer with us. I rarely ever use it, mostly just to read up on a couple groups I'm a member of and keep track of events in town.

Zero. I've never heard of this Facebook thing, can you elaborate? Is it like Bluetooth or NFC? Or is it more of a NFT?

653. Accumulation of HS, college, work colleagues from a while back. I don’t use it much anymore other than for marketplace to look for used clubs.

I have 0. No FB account

Under 100 - mostly relatives.

I dont use FB much, just keep in touch with a few friends. I have 193 friends on there..more than i thought i did, but not a ton.

Iam in not on it , never have been , side of the room .

Not likely to change .

Back