Faces of Your Brand: Build Your Stable

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It’s YOUR brand. Have fun building your stable of players with one caveat. Your pockets are deep, but not bottomless. Build your stable of players that you’re signing to a full bag deal while staying within a MAX of 35pts.

What major golf equipment brand are you representing and who are you signing?

81347B10-B129-46E5-9131-C145D5035698.jpeg
Please note available players and points are not stack ranked based on any specific criteria so don’t @ me. Just have fun! 🤣

Last edited:
Tiger, Rory, Brooks.

When Tiger retires we'll add some younger blood.

JT, Wolff, Morikawa, Champ & Ancer
Repping Cobra!!!

Phil

The bottom row

=35

pretty sure that would bring my brand some good visibility
That’s a lot of bang for your buck there. Plus a lot those guys on the bottom row have the potential for huge upside.

Finau*, Schauffele, Morikawa, Wolff

*Finau needs to put a 48” driver in play and hit bombs

It’s YOUR brand. Have fun building your stable of players with one caveat. Your pockets are deep, but not bottomless. Build your stable of players that you’re signing to a full bag deal while staying within a MAX of 35pts.

What major golf equipment brand are you representing and who are you signing?

View attachment 8978760
Please note available players and points are not stack ranked based on any specific criteria so don’t @ me. Just have fun! 🤣
Dustin Johnson. The silent assassin. 12 points.
Champ, Wolff, and Morikawa. The youth movement. 19 points.

I am a HUGE fan of Finau doing great, but I don't see him as a 10 point guy, sadly. Would swap him for Champ though if I could pay extra for 36 points haha

Dustin Johnson. The silent assassin. 12 points.
Champ, Wolff, and Morikawa. The youth movement. 19 points.

I am a HUGE fan of Finau doing great, but I don't see him as a 10 point guy, sadly. Would swap him for Champ though if I could pay extra for 36 points haha
It’s because of that fateful HIO run and able break isn’t it? 🤣

It’s because of that fateful HIO run and able break isn’t it? 🤣
I just don't think he's done enough or had enough presence to be that high on the list..

and again, I want very much for him to be in that spot, but I don't see it.

I just don't think he's done enough or had enough presence to be that high on the list..

and again, I want very much for him to be in that spot, but I don't see it.
He just hasn’t shown the closers edge that all of the other top guys have. He’s actually even given some away.

Tiger, Wolff, Morikawa and Xander.

It would be so much fun marketing the GOAT versus the young guns all playing the same equipment. Wolff bombing drives, Morikawa dropping darts with the irons, and Xander doing it all.

Tiger is still the number one draw in golf.

All 4 are great guys who would be great for any brand.

Tiger, Wolff, Morikawa and Xander.

It would be so much fun marketing the GOAT versus the young guns all playing the same equipment. Wolff bombing drives, Morikawa dropping darts with the irons, and Xander doing it all.

Tiger is still the number one draw in golf.

All 4 are great guys who would be great for any brand.
Love the look of this team! Lots of star power, firepower and skills to get it done. Definitely a. Easy group to market. Xander might be the fringe guy in that regard. Haha

Love the look of this team! Lots of star power, firepower and skills to get it done. Definitely a. Easy group to market. Xander might be the fringe guy in that regard. Haha
Yeah for sure I like Rickie more from a pure marketing standpoint in that price range. Hovland would be great to play up the young guys vs Tiger which I think would be fun.

Tiger, BDC and Koepka

Koepka
Simpson
Wolff
Morikawa
Champ

Tiger - no reason needed
Morikawa - already a major winner. Few more coming
Wolff - two top fives in majors this year. He’s close
Rickie - I love Rickie. Game isn’t there right now but I still watch him whenever I can

didn’t use all the points. Could go with another from the seven column but I like the team

Bryson - He slings gear, this one's an easy pick
Phil - He is a great ambassador and spokesman
Morikawa - Some young thoughtful talent
Webb Simpson - Another great Ambassador, he would be great in Pro-Ams and what not, his game also lends itself to winning 1 or 2 tourneys a year

JT
Wolff
Morikawa
Rickie

Guess the brand would be Cobra/Puma

Morikawa
Wolf
Rahm
Ancer
Fowler

Bryson - He slings gear, this one's an easy pick
Phil - He is a great ambassador and spokesman
Morikawa - Some young thoughtful talent
Webb Simpson - Another great Ambassador, he would be great in Pro-Ams and what not, his game also lends itself to winning 1 or 2 tourneys a year
I like the logic here. You’re looking at this from a marketing perspective and all of those guys are poised in front of the camera and offer some star power...Mickelson leading that pack of course.

Fowler
Champ
Simpson
Wolfe
DJ

Back