Facial Hair or Clean Shaved?

Facial Hair or Clean Shaved?

• Yes, I have facial hair

Votes: 73 77.7%
  • I’m smooth as a baby’s bottom

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters
Sadly I wasn't blessed with the ability to grow facial hair.
It comes in very thin if it does, and isn't an acceptable looking beard/goatee/anything.

I went full beard this past few months. First time I’ve ever just let it keep going. Wife likes it so may keep it a while.

No beard. Itches and I develop a rash if I let it go to long.

It's all dependent on events. So usually shave once a week, but never let it go much longer than that.

I try to shave every other day. I shave once or twice a week.

Always facial hair. Never completely smooth unless I have a job interview or something.

I hate shaving with a passion so I've always got some sort of stubble or short beard. I did shave a couple months ago just to try something different and my kids got mad at me - so I guess I won't do that again.

I have a little stubble.. I cant grow a beard or anything remotely to it. I wish I could but I just cant.. I end up all joe dirt patchy.. So I keep it pretty shaved. That is only shaving like once a week..

I usually have stubble going on the majority of the time otherwise I go baby face. Right now I have about a week and a half of no shaving going on and it's truly pathetic.

I started growing a mustache and beard on December 8, 1980. The day John Lennon died. Have had both ever since. The beard was reddish back then. It’s gray now.

I hate shaving but can't grow a beard. So I have this goatee and have had it for about 12 years.

I haven’t been completely clean shaven since I was a teenager I don’t think. I’m a beard guy and no plans to change

Usually clean shaven for work. When I'm not at work it's a 2-3 stubble. Which in my case is what most people would call a full beard.

Anyone just have a neck beard?

Since my 20’s I haven’t had more than a weeks worth of beard growth usually from a camping or ski trip. My beard is now almost all grey and it makes me look a bit older so I normally shave every day.

I honestly cannot go with facial hair. I tried a moustache and goatee last year but it just felt weird. My normal routine is to shave every other day. I dislike shaving every day as it is too harsh on the skin and I also get a better shave after leaving it for a day.

I trim it pretty short most of the time but there will always at least be some hair on my face. I look like a child with it clean shaven so I avoid that

For a decade or so I've had a winter beard, but decided against this year so masks would fit better. Hopefully next winter can resume the tradition if vaccines are forthcoming.

I had a goatee back in 2000 during college and just kept it but 2 years ago I did the no shave November and have kept the beard ever since. I don't grow it out and keep it trimmed on the highest setting I have on the trimmer but no plans to get rid of it.

After 2-3 weeks I simply can’t tolerate the itch of my beard and need to shave it off. I don’t go more than2 days (3 during a pandemic) without shaving.

That stage was the worst but once I made it through I liked having the beard. Now I don't want to shave it for the fact of going through that stage again if I grew it back.

Shaved my beard a couple of weeks ago. Wife loved the look, but hated the feel. So ya I prioritized certain things.

I've had a goatee for over 20 years. Went clean shaven once for my birthday in 2017 and my wife and kids took one look and said grow it back.

Blonde hair sooo facial hair is illegal at least in my opinion.

I don't think I have been clean shaven in 15 years if not more. I need a beard to give the illusion that my chest and face aren't occupying the same space.

Back