Facial Hair or Clean Shaved?

Facial Hair or Clean Shaved?

• Yes, I have facial hair

Votes: 73 77.7%
  • I’m smooth as a baby’s bottom

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters
I typically have a beard (I don’t hate shaving, I just get lazy 😅) but usually it’s fairly short. Growing it out right now for fun though!

Family heritage. My brother has a ZZ Top style beard, mine is more Eric Clapton.

Bahaha good one :)

I go back & forth. I had a beard most of last year, but shaved it off at Thanksgiving. I cut myself bad shaving last week so I started letting it grow again.

I keep it pretty clean as my ability to grow any facial hair is pathetic..

I have a beard. I trim it once or twice a month. I haven't trimmed it since Thanksgiving. It's about an inch and a half long right now. I have curly hair so it doesn't look that long. Definitely the longest I have ever let it get. Trimming the mustache and sideburns.

the whole head is shaved....

What day is it? I shave some Mondays.

Was doing Taco Tuesday last night and we got to talking about facial hair. Personally, I’ve not shaved my beard in like 5 or 6 years and it didn’t stay gone for more than a week when I did it.

My wife loves my beard, but she has never seen me clean shaved and I’ve recently considered shaving it off mainly just to do it as it wouldn’t take long to grow back anyway.

Anyway THPers, do you have facial hair? Are you clean shaved? Why?

I had the Chuck Liddell ‘stache going on for a little while.

Found out there was way too many white whiskers in it.

I’m pretty lazy about shaving anymore though, I hit it once every week or two with the beard trimmer. I don’t know the last time I used a razor, probably pre-Covid time?

135269836_3456663231127013_3527088064879959311_o.jpg

I had a Goatee forever until about 2016. Now I keep a short and well defined beard. because of the beard, I can go longer in between shaving because the beard lessons the visual impact of stubble on my neck and upper cheeks. I now shave 1-2 times a week and trim my beard once a week.

What annoys the crap out of me is all this extra hair in stupid places like my ears, nose and eyebrows! Its like I hit a 2nd puberty at 35! lol!

Yah - once you reach a certain age, body hair moves from places you want it to places you don't.

Haven't shaved my mustache off since 1989. Currently have a beard & will change between it & goatee. When I was single I sported the Yosemite Same mustache, my wife never saw it but said "oh hell no" when I told her I wanted to grow it back.

Back