Fairway Styles Contest

It's unfortunate though that $100 will only get you a shirt, if you want a full outfit you'll have to pay a bit out of your own pocket.

I can't be complaining though, this is a free contest that is very generous of FS. Just pointing that out.

That is just not true Dent. There are tons of things on sale at FS that you can pick up for $100. I just got a shirt, shorts, and belt buckle for $91

That is just not true Dent. There are tons of things on sale at FS that you can pick up for $100. I just got a shirt, shorts, and belt buckle for $91

Agreed, I should have added that in my original post, but I was mainly focusing on the new spring line. I love the deals they have on the older stuff.

Don't get me wrong on the post i made though, I'm not selfish or anything I just thought I'd point that out, I made that post pertaining to sligo's one shirt I really like that is $95.

I know Dent. Your a good egg. I got a Ian Poulter Belt Buckle, a pair of shorts, and a shirt and it was under $100. I was thrilled.

If you win, I hope they carry JL!
I know! That would be perfect.
It's 99 bucks for just a new JL shirt though, I might get multiple cheaper items instead if I win. I'm eying up those JL Daley hats, but they're out of stock.

I know! That would be perfect.
It's 99 bucks for just a new JL shirt though, I might get multiple cheaper items instead if I win. I'm eying up those JL Daley hats, but they're out of stock.

I think I might get those new JL pants, those are sick!!!

I have some white ones from a couple years ago, and they're awesome. Very lightweight, cool, and comfortable. I think the new ones are made of the same stuff too.

I wanted to bump this one back up to the top. Only 3 days to get your photos in to us for this one.

this has to be an outfit you have actually worn golfing, correct?

Wear those pants tomorrow for your round RS and you got this thing won,haha

lol, they're actually a little too long. i need to get them hemmed. they are so ugly though. i need to find them just so i can take a photo of them so you can see what im talking about

lol, they're actually a little too long. i need to get them hemmed. they are so ugly though. i need to find them just so i can take a photo of them so you can see what im talking about

That will be even better, just cuff them and use a safety pin to hold them in place. JB will give you the prize on the spot. LMFAO

well, im not gonna enter the contest. but i do want to dig them up so i can post a photo of them

Hopefully we get some moer entries.

I don't have a "bad" outfit that I've worn golfing. Just boring as heck.

I could have sworn the deadline for this was the 20th...

I have faith in you Harry. Surely there is something.

I could have sworn the deadline for this was the 20th...

It was JL a while back. But our charity raffle was going to run long so the company pushed it back.

come on people show us your crazy threads I am sure everyone has at least one outfit. Even if you don't think it will win or you think it's too boring, send it anyway you never know what can happen.

It was JL a while back. But our charity raffle was going to run long so the company pushed it back.
Good plan. I'm sure nobody expected an active contest to be three pages deep in the forum.

Aint that the truth. But this one should be fun for everybody.

Good plan. I'm sure nobody expected an active contest to be three pages deep in the forum.

I had forgotten about it completely, when JB bumped it back up I thought they were announcing a winner.

I have an awesome green, elastic outfit I like to wear when golfing in hot weather. Interestingly, the same outfit was featured on a documentary movie not too long ago. Maybe you saw it? I think it was called "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" or somethink like that. I'll see if I can dig up a photo of me on the course wearing it and will send it in, just since you asked GG!

Back