Fairway Styles Contest

Unfortunate outfit idea has occurred. Let's see if Boo Girl consents to be my photograher.

I can't come up with anything bad I've worn. My fiance has removed anything that would even possibly qualify from my closet.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Would taking a picture of my lack of golf outfits work?

I assume this means you will be submitting a nude photo. Please keep that one to yourself JB.

I assume this means you will be submitting a nude photo. Please keep that one to yourself JB.

No, it would be the floor with one shirt and one pair of shorts... hahahaha

I was embarrassed to take a picture of what I had to wear onetime. It was a bet loss though. Thank god I actually didn't choose to wear it.

The batteries in my digital camera are dead, so Boo had to use the crackberry. I hope photo quality doesn't count.

Of course not Claire.

Sent. The photo quality makes it look even worse!

We need more entries guys and gals. Keep them coming. I know we have all dressed poorly out there. Free clothes for a picture of your worst outfit!

Don't enter! I need a makeover!

Wow this is my calling contest!!! and to boot i love fairwaystyles, unfortunately u can't wear the same one outfit everyday onthe course:p!

Quagmire belt, sligo shirt, puma shorts... make the rest of my closet real low budget!!! Lange needs makeover ill send hopefully tonight

Man, honestly I don't have bad any bad outfits because my mom likes me to dress nice so she buys me nicer clothes. Good luck to everyone that enter, it looks like a very fun contest. And well done FS! :clapp:

Now, my mom likes to dress my dad and me for his Member-Guest. In the past she's gotten us some great stuff, but last year she shopped at Wal-Mart. I'm not sure what those shirts were made of, but I'm pretty sure they are flame retardant and will cause birth defects in my next child.

Does that mean we can expect your entry in the contest?

Now, my mom likes to dress my dad and me for his Member-Guest. In the past she's gotten us some great stuff, but last year she shopped at Wal-Mart. I'm not sure what those shirts were made of, but I'm pretty sure they are flame retardant and will cause birth defects in my next child.

Haha that's funny.

Im surprised we have so few contestants in this one. Nobody wants free JL, PUMA, SLIGO, or other gear?

I'll submit something by the 20th, but all it'll be is my one shirt and one pair of shorts on the floor.

That is all you need to do. Then you just need a small amount of wording on why you should win.

I'll be entering for sure.
I'm still trying to figure out which of my 3 billion color combos is the worst.
I definitely would love some new JL stuff!

Ok, my entry is in. It was so hard for me to narrow it down.
The outfit I went with is one I actually still don't think looks that bad, but maybe that's half the problem.

Thanks JL. Glad you entered.

If you win, I hope they carry JL!

They do WSE. They carry some great stuff.

It's unfortunate though that $100 will only get you a shirt, if you want a full outfit you'll have to pay a bit out of your own pocket.

I can't be complaining though, this is a free contest that is very generous of FS. Just pointing that out.

It's unfortunate though that $100 will only get you a shirt, if you want a full outfit you'll have to pay a bit out of your own pocket.

I can't be complaining though, this is a free contest that is very generous of FS. Just pointing that out.

$100 is a crap load of money, its just all of that stuff is sooooooo expensive! lol

Back