Fairway Wood Shafts: What are you playing?

I got a Diamana Red years ago in my 4W and I have still been sticking with that. Great feel and I like the higher launch it gives me.

3W - Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue - 70g - 6.5 flex. Absolutely love this shaft. Great responsiveness and perfect feel! And doesn't hurt that the blue PVD finish is absolutely stunning!

View attachment 9013090
Just put this into my 3 wood yesterday. Eager to see how it performs. I just got fit for this shaft in my Cobra RadSpeed Driver. Still breaking it in but loving it so far.

Just put this into my 3 wood yesterday. Eager to see how it performs. I just got fit for this shaft in my Cobra RadSpeed Driver. Still breaking it in but loving it so far.
It's a great shaft for sure! I'm still amazed at how good it feels and the ball flights I'm seeing.

Fuji Atmos Blue TS 7s in a Rogue 4wd

Both FW woods and hybrid are the Tensei white. I was fit into them when I went to the Titleist demo day. Very happy with them.

Tensei blue awesome shaft

Evenflow Riptide 60g 5.5 in my Mavrik 4 wood. Would like to try a Ventus Blue or a RDX Blue but very expensive right now.

Was in Ventus red. Back to my beloved Tensei Pro White.

Back