Falcon Fire Golf Club in Florida - Has anyone played it?

when @zbeekner4 and i played it earlier this year, the conditions were pristine
That's great to hear. I'll be down there July 4th week for my daughter's Nationals pageant. We were supposed to be there longer and had planned on 3 days of golf all at different courses, but the COVID-19 kinda screwed that up and now we only have time for 1 round of golf due to each of our daughters events and the pageant being shortened. That being said, 2 of us dad's daughters are giving their title to the next winner so us being present isn't as big of a deal but if the other dad misses his daughters competitions he will likely be divorced lol.

We (our group) settled on Celebration. Looking forward to it. We have a tee time at 7:08am.

That's early. Expect a lot of dew and the humidity to be pretty high that early in the morning. Temp will be down though, so it should be somewhat pleasant. Enjoy yourselves, it's a fun little track!

will new course be public when it reopens? i thought i heard they were taking it private.
If you go to their website you can book tee times after about June 20th...so it will be public.

That's early. Expect a lot of dew and the humidity to be pretty high that early in the morning. Temp will be down though, so it should be somewhat pleasant. Enjoy yourselves, it's a fun little track!
Yeah we chose it for a couple of reasons. One to beat as much heat as possible and 2 because the one dad has to be back to watch his daughters competition. My daughter is just has to make appearances so makes it easy on me. Same for the 3rd dad lol.

Played it a number of times years ago average at best. Another course in area that you might like is “ hawks landing”. They have had on and off problems with condition. But a very unique and challenging course

Oh wow. Yeah that looks like a really nice course
Their practice facilities are really solid and I always enjoy a water range With island greens. 128C9A43-55CD-4ACE-91A1-0079193D3EF4.jpeg

Their practice facilities are really solid and I always enjoy a water range With island greens. View attachment 8945422
That's fricking sweet. First time I've ever seen that. I doubt we will have time to do the range though with us teeing off so early. One of the guys is bringing his 17 year old son and the kid is already talking smack about how he's a long ball hitter. I told his dad he better pack a lunch bc small Scotty is gonna hit some bombs like Phil! Lol

Back