Falling In and Out of Love with Callaway Triple Track??

I love TT but I have been on the Q Star tour bandwagon for a couple of years.
I have some TT that I will play when I want a white ball for a change.

Can’t believe I missed this thread first time around. I use the Triple Track to align my tee shots, and like @vgolfman and a few others, I don’t use it on longer putts where distance rather than direction is a priority. I find that I get kind of ball-bound on the longer putts and lose my focus on speed/distance. It’s great for shorter putts, and really great for practice sessions when I’m working on alignment and start line.

I also like that when I don’t want to use the Triple Track, it’s easy enough to turn the ball over and it’s completely invisible.
Good stuff! I recommend players test Triple Track (or other ball alignment features) to see for what works best for them, off the tee and on the greens. For me, that means "makeable" putts, which I define as...
> Typically around 12' and in, but no hard and fast rules on that either.
> Example: If the putt is longer, up to maybe 20-25 feet of so, but very straight, I will still use Triple Track.
> Example: If the putt is less than 12' but has a ton of break (maybe a foot or more) where pace is as or even more important than line, I may not use it.
The main goals of Triple Track is to help players align the putter face, make more putts, 3-putt less, inspire confidence over the ball and provide some stroke/strike feedback (i.e. seeing how the TT rolls end over end). I know several players who love it off the tee as well, but I struggled with that alignment help. So I don't use there. To each their own, but it does work, just have to figure out how best to use it for your individual benefit.

Last edited:
I love this on the green but hate it from all other lies. Struggle to see past the lines at setup to target.

I only line it up for putts. Other than that, I just grab it from my pocket and go from there. On the greens? Line it up

Use it on the greens all the time- it really doesn’t bother me on approach shots and off the tee I can use it or hide it whatever I want

i’ve never fallen out of love.

I recently started to use TT. I have only consciously been using it on the green. On approach and tee shots it doesn’t matter to me where the lines are or how they are aligned.

I can't use an alignment aid on my ball to putt. I end up concentrating too much on making the perfect stroke and it never ends well for me. Love the Chromesoft family, but like @PatsFan I've been on the Srixon Q-star Tour train this season. Considering going back to the Z-Star XV, lately, though.

Back