Falling In and Out of Love with Callaway Triple Track??

I think I have tied the knot with Triple Track. Til death do us part!

Love triple track. Will use it on every putt and off the tee, especially useful on par threes where I don’t want to aim for the pin, or where tee box lines are different than my preferred line off the tee.

I confess: I’m the black sheep here …

Not just Triple Track but straight lines of any type on any ball do not work for me on the putting green. And I’ve given them all a fair chance, multiple times.

I suppose my brain is wired differently. Looking at straight lines turns me from a feel putter into a mechanical putter. And that kills my putting performance.

My preference is a blade putter head with no lines aimed at a clean white ball. Weird, I know.🤷‍♂️
This is how I am too, but to be fair I've never specially tried triple track

I think the Triple track is great. I always used just the type of ball example: Chrome soft to line up the putt. But this way is 1000 times better , frames the ball easily.

Think TT is great use it on everything 25’ and in. The biggest difference for me is knowing I’m making squared contact when putting with it.

I resisted initially. It just felt too busy and seemed like it would take too much time. I tried a few times during a round and I haven't looked back since. I can't imagine putting without it.

I confess: I’m the black sheep here …

Not just Triple Track but straight lines of any type on any ball do not work for me on the putting green. And I’ve given them all a fair chance, multiple times.

I suppose my brain is wired differently. Looking at straight lines turns me from a feel putter into a mechanical putter. And that kills my putting performance.

My preference is a blade putter head with no lines aimed at a clean white ball. Weird, I know.🤷‍♂️

Not weird at all, I’m the same way. I “fall in love” with the line & forget to actually make the putt.

So, I've been playing Triple Track in real life, and loving it. I've also been playing Golf 5 E Club on my son's Oculus, and the putter and ball have Triple Track. I'm very intrigued.

By that, I mean that, despite being firmly in the milled putter camp, I'm super excited to see if I'm fit into an Oddessey putter with the Triple Track, even if that means going insert. 😁

Have played the ERC soft last two years, but only recently started actually using TT. Now that I’ve actually started lining up putts, I’ve fallen in love with it.

So played a fundraising scramble on Friday and initially used the sleeve they gave us. Decent balls so I said, sure, this round doesn’t count so I’ll pump these in the woods before going back to my ERC gamers.

Long story short, couldn’t make a putt to save my life, even with getting the read. Pulled a triple track and sunk back to back 10-15’ putts.

Consider myself going ring shopping this weekend. Triple Track for me all day 😍

So played a fundraising scramble on Friday and initially used the sleeve they gave us. Decent balls so I said, sure, this round doesn’t count so I’ll pump these in the woods before going back to my ERC gamers.

Long story short, couldn’t make a putt to save my life, even with getting the read. Pulled a triple track and sunk back to back 10-15’ putts.

Fell out of love today. I'd been on a hot streak with the Srixon Q-Star Tour. I wasn't playing a league event today, so tried the CS TT's that I'd bought 4 dozen of early this year. I can't put my finger on it, but I just feel a bit off with the ball. I love it putting though.

The QST made a return at the tour. Will save the CSTT for the off season.

I don’t normally play Callaway balls but I’m intrigued by the TT360.

For years I was against any sort of alignment on the golf ball including Triple Track…until this year. I made it a priority of sticking with the CSX LS w/ TT and how has it improved my putting so I think.

I like it, when i bought the Grandaddy Balls, they were TT. After the first couple of holes i used my alignment marker and tool to make the middle line longer than the two outside lines, dunno why but was making EVERYTHING.....still am. I am out of G balls, but i have been buying the TT and I extend the line about 1/2 " on both ends....

I started playing the TT about a year ago and initially loved it. It really did help my alignment and starting the ball online. My problem that seems to keep popping up and having me go away from it is focusing too much on the line and my speed suffering badly.

I played and liked TT. Tee and green. I liked the the longer stripes than the next, shorter version.I eventually moved on to a ball that fell in between CS and CSX in firmness with a single line.

I’ve played the last 2 rounds with the CSX TT 360°. I’ve made some nice putts with it. It and regular TT have given me the ponders. If the ball was a bit softer, I think 5he ponder would be done.

if you like the lines but can't find a ball by calloway you love, they have molds on amazon that I think make nicer marks then the tt already on the ball.

if you like the lines but can't find a ball by calloway you love, they have molds on amazon that I think make nicer marks then the tt already on the ball.
thanks for passing it along although I get OCD without the clean edges

I actually played the Chromesoft XLS triple track today & really liked it. 👍 Time will tell how long I play it but it's great so far

thanks for passing it along although I get OCD without the clean edges

from ~4 to 5ft above the ball, the edges are the same. What i like mostly about the after market template I have is that one of my templates allows me to make the center line much broader and I can do it in black or any color I like

I am a longtime alignment aid golfer. Initially when the triple track came out, I really just amsae it as a situation where I no longer needed to mark up the balls before playing them.

Playing the triple track longer term, I find that the 3 line setup really aids in squaring up. I feel like I am setup better, and the confidence it inspires has to lead to more maked putts. Confidence is key, and I am definitely more confident with Triple Track on my golf balls.

Can’t believe I missed this thread first time around. I use the Triple Track to align my tee shots, and like @vgolfman and a few others, I don’t use it on longer putts where distance rather than direction is a priority. I find that I get kind of ball-bound on the longer putts and lose my focus on speed/distance. It’s great for shorter putts, and really great for practice sessions when I’m working on alignment and start line.

I also like that when I don’t want to use the Triple Track, it’s easy enough to turn the ball over and it’s completely invisible.

Last edited:
Back