Fancy or frequent

Frequent if my schedule allows

Frequent. I just want to play and the more I can get in the better.

If I had to choose, I'll go with frequent.

Probably frequent since my game right now isn’t worthy of the pristine courses. Hopefully someday soon though!

I guess I will add to my frequent pick that I will do fancy from time to time as an addition.

I play for fun. I have the most fun taking my little one out to play. I don’t see me taking him to pristine courses and only a few times a year so I have to go with frequent.

I vote for playing more frequently.

Frequent for me.

Having not played since October, I’d opt for frequent any day.

frequent over fancy

I play at least two rounds a week, just about every week.

Most of those rounds are of the "frequent" choice. Occasionally a "fancy" course will get my green fee.

Frequent, or fancy, it's not a big deal. It's golf, and the challenge is the same.

I would always say frequent. I play at a nice course that is not a muni or private. It is open to the public, but you can get a membership so you can play all the time. We use it every week three times each week. Unless the weather is so bad we stay home.

Frequent, all day every day twice on Thursdays.

This is unanimously frequent... So does that mean that country clubs are doomed? Will prices ever be lowered?

Frequent. Most muni's aren't that bad.

Frequent. Pristine courses are nice to play, but I don't need pristine to enjoy golf.

I would rather play more frequently. I am sure fancy is really nice though, I haven't experienced a fancy course yet.

Frequent for me also. I enjoy being out playing so a few times a year won’t cut it.

More frequent

I would rather play more frequently. I am sure fancy is really nice though, I haven't experienced a fancy course yet.

I believe you have a fancy course coming up right?

Frequent. I get real nervous playing a good course if I've not played a lot recently. At some point just have to go eff it, and go play, but i'd rather play more frequently than anything else

for me the beauty is in a mix of both. I like playing my regular course weekly, but a few times a year when on vacation or have visitors its a major treat to try out a top notch track.

Back