Fancy or frequent

I like the frequency on a decent course, yet once in a while I like to visit a swank course just to appreciate the beauty and enjoy it.:cool:

frequent all day

Frequent for me!

Considering I only get to play once a week if I am lucky, I would happily take the pristine course over the frequency

Now if I was able to, and played most days, I would likely choose frequency

Frequency for me. It’s not the conditions that cause me to play like garbage, its my game. I would rather play relaxed knowing i can come back tomorrow rather than trying to force a good shot knowing I’m not going to have another chance to play for a long while.

Frequent...I’ve slowly come around to playing the executive course a lot more even though it doesn’t really let me "stretch my legs" club-wise but it’s convenient and I can get around the course without much fuss from slow play...

@Gman79 What number of rounds is the "limited" option? Most years I'm lucky to play 20-25 rounds

Quantity over quality. I’m usually paying for 3 anytime I go so any course over 40.00 is about a once a year treat. We play a lot of hot deals for 10.00-15.00 on crappy muni type courses.

So i think you guys made up my mind... $200 for 5 courses and pay $8/16/ round... access to tee times all day long... should I make it my home course this year? One course is 10 minutes away so thinking I can book first tee time and fly through or the occasional early after work round.

Frequent for me. Wouldn't want to pay the green fees for the fancy courses.

Back