Fantastic PodCast with Rory

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
Ran across this podcast from the No Laying Up guys with Rory last night. One of the best one on one interviews I've ever heard with him. Such open and honest discussion about everything from his equipment change, driving distance pride and Ryder Cup recap. Really good stuff.

http://nolayingup.com/2016/11/01/nlu-podcast-episode-56-rory-mcilroy/

great listen. thanks for posting

great listen. thanks for posting
NP. I found his honesty and openness so cool. I mean how many times are you going to hear a tour player admit, yeah it's pretty nice to drive it past your playing partners...LOL Also the part about how where he stands in the Major count was pretty impressive when you think about it. I won't spoil exactly what he said for those who haven't listened. But when you stop and think about it, it's pretty impressive

NP. I found his honesty and openness so cool. I mean how many times are you going to hear a tour player admit, yeah it's pretty nice to drive it past your playing partners...LOL Also the part about how where he stands in the Major count was pretty impressive when you think about it. I won't spoil exactly what he said for those who haven't listened. But when you stop and think about it, it's pretty impressive

his candor was great. i loved what he said about his major count. i think he is really good for the game.

his candor was great. i loved what he said about his major count. i think he is really good for the game.

Agreed, and I'm hoping he makes it back :D

Good listen. Pretty good back and forth on a few topics. To think he is 3 majors away from Mr. Palmer and 1 behind Phil

Will check this out for sure. The pod they did with Justin Thomas was awesome. I am not a huge Rory fan but I respect his talent.

Will check this out for sure. The pod they did with Justin Thomas was awesome. I am not a huge Rory fan but I respect his talent.
I missed the JT one, but heard it was great, will listen to that one next.

thanks for posting Rob. I'll listen to it on the way to PT tonight.

I'm subscribed to the NLU podcasts and this one was fantastic. Loved the questions, and really enjoyed Rory's answers. Great listen!

I will have to listen to this on the way home tommorow

Back