Fantasy Football- Non THP League

HiTmex.

Do you like your chances tonight?

I only need 30 something points out of JJones. Not looking good for me.

Dude, if anyone is gonna do it tonight, it'd be Julio. Could be quite interesting, depending on if he comes out hot or not.

dont you love ESPN predicitons

The. Worst. Ever.

I have to say non of my non THP leagues really matter as I don't know too many of the people in them, so I wish I could get into more leagues where I knew people, but last year I had almost the same people on all my teams, so this year I tried to change it up and it's been a lot of fun to root for a whole bunch of different people, but then it ends up coming back to bite me when I'm rooting for and against the same player!!!

I have to say non of my non THP leagues really matter as I don't know too many of the people in them, so I wish I could get into more leagues where I knew people, but last year I had almost the same people on all my teams, so this year I tried to change it up and it's been a lot of fun to root for a whole bunch of different people, but then it ends up coming back to bite me when I'm rooting for and against the same player!!!
rule of thumb, always root for the players that are on the team where you have money or a prize at stake.

I picked up the Chiefs D for this week because they were playing the Bills.

Epic backfire!

I started Antonio Gates
you should do SOME research prior to kickoff. I dont have him on any of my teams and I knew he was scratched.

I picked up the Chiefs D for this week because they were playing the Bills.

Epic backfire!
hahahahahaha....I sat the Seahawks D because I thought Dallas might play football

The behavior and attitude from some people on this forum lately is making me sick. Learn to act like adults and be nice or I will have to act like a freaking mother and put you in time out. Is that really how it has to be? If I see anymore bullying, or BS comments I am going to start taking action. I am officially done with this crap.

Don't go posting in here either asking me what the hell I am talking about because you know, and if you have a problem with what I am saying send me a PM. I am done with this.

hahahahahaha....I sat the Seahawks D because I thought Dallas might play football

What awful decisions.

Man, wtf is wrong with CJ?

you should do SOME research prior to kickoff. I dont have him on any of my teams and I knew he was scratched.

my round of golf got pushed up to right after church unexpectedly, so my normal 1 hour of last minute prep was taken away.

Luckily my 123 points with Ryan and Turner still to go will be enough for the win.

dear mikedean, sorry if you took what I said out of context. I wasnt trying to "bully" you

my round of golf got pushed up to right after church unexpectedly, so my normal 1 hour of last minute prep was taken away.

Luckily my 123 points with Ryan and Turner still to go will be enough for the win.
ho wmany points do you need?

dear mikedean, sorry if you took what I said out of context. I wasnt trying to "bully" you

nah man, it was good by me, my feelings dont get hurt

ho wmany points do you need?

im up by 9 and all he has is Roddy White, so as long as White doesnt start busting out rushing touchdowns im ok

im up by 9 and all he has is Roddy White, so as long as White doesnt start busting out rushing touchdowns im ok
ROFL....that would suck if he does. but I would assume you are ok

ROFL....that would suck if he does. but I would assume you are ok

yeah they line him up at fullback in front of turner on the goal line lol

or maybe start running reverses or maybe the option with Matty Ice

yeah they line him up at fullback in front of turner on the goal line lol

or maybe start running reverses or maybe the option with Matty Ice
He may be better than Turner at RB...haha

rule of thumb, always root for the players that are on the team where you have money or a prize at stake.

That sounds like great advise, I usually try and go with the root for the team you don't want to win routine, then I'm not so bummed out!!!

That sounds like great advise, I usually try and go with the root for the team you don't want to win routine, then I'm not so bummed out!!!
hahaha...thats a win win

Some dumb owner dropped HNicks last week in waivers for Boldin. Grabbed him up quick like and started him this past weekend. Thank you for the new add!!

Some dumb owner dropped HNicks last week in waivers for Boldin. Grabbed him up quick like and started him this past weekend. Thank you for the new add!!

Why is it after all these years I still can't get in a league like that?

I did well this week. I have Eli and Nicks. I also have Arien Foster but my other RB is Chris Johnson. Our league has no bench so I can't sit him and wait. He's killing me. He has 30 yards in two games. There's some good RBs out there. CJ Spiller being one of them. Do I bite the bullet and dump Chris Johnson? I took him on a hope and prayer so i'm not attached, but I still think he can be a great back.

Back