Fantasy Football- Non THP League

That's a tough call b/c you never know what'll happen once Jackson comes back.

I did well this week. I have Eli and Nicks. I also have Arien Foster but my other RB is Chris Johnson. Our league has no bench so I can't sit him and wait. He's killing me. He has 30 yards in two games. There's some good RBs out there. CJ Spiller being one of them. Do I bite the bullet and dump Chris Johnson? I took him on a hope and prayer so i'm not attached, but I still think he can be a great back.

I strayed from Turner this year. I also said that CJ would have a great season...haha
yeah i got him late as my bench rd...didnt think id be stuck starting him already

I traded CJ Spiller in my league. I shouldn't have gone against my instincts like that and embraced my Clemson-homerism. Though it did help get me Matt Forte, which will hopefully turn out for the better.

I thought I had a win locked up. I was up 17 going into tonight with Peyton to play, but now I'm not so sure.

I need Michael Turner to tweak his ankle or something. Nothing serious, but just enough to keep him out for this week. Stupid Oakland defense killed me. -7 points folks, and yes, that is a negative in front of that number!

Peyton picked the right night to lay a turd.

I keep forgetting I have Julio Jones in my family league and I'm down by 8. Dude needs to get the butter off his fingers and make some catches.

I keep forgetting I have Julio Jones in my family league and I'm down by 8. Dude needs to get the butter off his fingers and make some catches.
Must be a different league?

I need 7 more pts out of Turner to tie you up.

Yeah I have a league with my family that I consistently lose in. Every week I get beat by 5 points or less and it always comes down to me needing one guy to just have an average game and it doesn't happen. Julio Jones dropped that TD pass in the first quarter last night....I lost by 3 points. I'm now 0-2 in my family league because I lost by .1 point last week. On the plus side I am 2-0 in the Dinger Bowl! Woot woot!

Not only does Turner miss getting me the wi by a point, he then gets arrested for a DUI after the game. What a waste of person.

I injuries and questionable coaching decisions are already starting to deplete my roster.

Not only does Turner miss getting me the wi by a point, he then gets arrested for a DUI after the game. What a waste of person.

I just heard that on the radio that's hilarious. 97 in a 65 while drunk.

I am sending trade offers like crazy!

Alright need some advice here guys. I have 4 starting RB's on my squad (LeSean McCoy, Doug Martin, Willis McGahee, and Stevan Ridley) and need help at WR (starters are Dez Bryant and Wes Welker, with Brandon LaFell and and Torrey Smith on the bench).

A guy in my league has offered to trade either Greg Jennings or Antonio Brown for a flex player. I'm thinking of offering McGahee, Martin or Ridley for one of those two but don't know who the best choice would be to offer and who to ask for in return. McGahee isn't currently starting for me but he looks like he could have a good year if Peyton plays well. Ridley is a NE running back which is always a risk, but so far he's been heavily involved and produced well. Martin is a rookie but has run very well thus far in TB.

Any advice?

Alright need some advice here guys. I have 4 starting RB's on my squad (LeSean McCoy, Doug Martin, Willis McGahee, and Stevan Ridley) and need help at WR (starters are Dez Bryant and Wes Welker, with Brandon LaFell and and Torrey Smith on the bench).

A guy in my league has offered to trade either Greg Jennings or Antonio Brown for a flex player. I'm thinking of offering McGahee, Martin or Ridley for one of those two but don't know who the best choice would be to offer and who to ask for in return. McGahee isn't currently starting for me but he looks like he could have a good year if Peyton plays well. Ridley is a NE running back which is always a risk, but so far he's been heavily involved and produced well. Martin is a rookie but has run very well thus far in TB.

Any advice?
I think if you trade any of the 3 RB's you named for one of those WR's you named you will be making a good trade. They do you NO good on the bench

got off to a great start, at 2-0...atop my division. loving it!

hahahaha. big bummer there bro.

I just sent you a trade
Usually, trading Gronk would be a no go for me. BUT, having Celek on the bench is making me think. Plus, I have a need for RBs.

Usually, trading Gronk would be a no go for me. BUT, having Celek on the bench is making me think. Plus, I have a need for RBs.
Hernandez is hurt now too.

Hernandez is hurt now too.
That's true. But, that could be a good thing or a bad thing for Gronks points.

Might not be a bad pickup to get Winslow, especially if Gronk starts to get more coverage.

Thats exactly why I sent you the offer.

Back