Fantasy Football- Non THP League

It's cool with me man. Going undefeated in a regular season would be a first for me. I've had fun with it for sure.
You have built a rock solid team dude, it'll be tough to beat you. I could see a down game from a couple of your guys but no way that entire team craps the bed. It'll be interesting to see if you can cap it off perfectly all season long. I don't think I've ever seen a perfect FF season.

Love it. Another guy going bananas against my team.

Man I had a great game and my frikkin opponent had Brandon Marshall and now I'm gonna end up losing, his team is putting up TC points this week

Man I had a great game and my frikkin opponent had Brandon Marshall and now I'm gonna end up losing, his team is putting up TC points this week

I sent your squad on a downward spiral.

I'm having great games but my games I've lost have someone that goes HAM and scores 40+ points

I'm having great games but my games I've lost have someone that goes HAM and scores 40+ points

That's FF! The good, bad and ugly

Yep, I've had a couple guys do that this season to, but thats what I expect of them week in and week out lol

I'm gonna be mad if it comes down to crunch time to make the playoffs and TC knocks me out, lol.

What the the flying mother ****. 58 so far for Martin (guess he's pretty good, no?) and 35 for Peterson?? Really? And I mean a war eagle really. Wow.

Thats the second HUGE week for Martin in a row

No kiddin. Sucks to be me this week.

That trade I made for Eli is working out really well for me.

:banghead:

I still have a chance if Felix Jones and Desean Jackson score a combined 7 or less!

Well I am up 8 in one (non ppr). He has white left. Can't believe I still have a chance with McFadden and brown being little turds this afternoon

Two crappy weeks in a row for Eli. What's up with that guy?

They need a few loses so the team can sneak into the playoffs

So right now I'm sitting at 100 with Julio jones going tonight. I only need 89 from him. To tie.

Doug Martin puts up 51 and I still lose. Shut the front door.

So right now I'm sitting at 100 with Julio jones going tonight. I only need 89 from him. To tie.
Dude is playing Forte, Doug Martin and AP, totaled at 123 pts. Ridiculous.

Doug Martin with 65 fantasy points is just crazy.

How is that possible?!?!

Hard to believe isn't it? I'll go through it with you...

Eli has a great performance and puts up 3. Antonio Brown gets hurt in the first quarter and finishes with 1. Brandon Pettigrew was a bye week fill-in and finished with a solid 1. The Vikings D had another stellar performance and got me 1 (though that's better than the -5 they finished with last week).

My only relevant performers were the law firm with 11 and Demaryius Thomas with 7. I still have Shady McCoy lefto to play, but he'll need to score about 40 for me to have a shot as he's up 20 on me with Brees left to play.

Another W for me, 8-1 now!

Was hoping to build a 2 game lead, but the guy tied for 2nd is down 13 and has Mccoy tonight, should be close

Matty Ice shredded that pass D. A TD or two would've been nice though. Some massive scoring this week. I reckon One-t finally had his team show up and they put some points on the board!

Back