Fantasy Football- Non THP League

18 point lead going into tomorrow, he has emmanual sanders....go chiefs

Just saw I lost by one point, and I had the second highest point total league wide. Over thought myself this morning and it cost me two points, never fails.

man, I will be taking down another one this week. My team is starting to perform. I love it. Owen Daniels...thanks for nothing. haha.

man, I will be taking down another one this week. My team is starting to perform. I love it. Owen Daniels...thanks for nothing. haha.

Hey stranger! You still want Jimmy Graham?

I started off great and now the last few weeks my opponent has someone go HAM on every week. This sucks...stupid Tmex and Graham

TC is unstoppable. Proud of my team this week for putting up a fight.

I started off great and now the last few weeks my opponent has someone go HAM on every week. This sucks...stupid Tmex and Graham

LOL! Sorry man! My team has been on a tear though. I've won 4 in a row prior to this week I believe. BUt I did feel kinda bad about that one. I hate cheering for the saints.

After the first 6 weeks I thought I'd be in great shape for playoffs. Now I've lost several, and its going to come down to winning my last few games to make the playoffs. I keep putting up good points, but like I said, some from my opponents team goes HAM every week for 40ish points. Now the road to the playoffs for me has to go through TC in one of my final games, I need to win that game...

Hey stranger! You still want Jimmy Graham?
hey there buddy!!! Long time no speaky. Sure...but I am guessing you want big bucks for him...haha
TC is unstoppable. Proud of my team this week for putting up a fight.
yes he is...he may be the first undefeated I have ever seen.

you put up a hell of a fight

hey there buddy!!! Long time no speaky. Sure...but I am guessing you want big bucks for him...haha

yes he is...he may be the first undefeated I have ever seen.

you put up a hell of a fight

HAHA. Maybe or we can just work something out for Deangelo Williams ;)

HAHA. Maybe or we can just work something out for Deangelo Williams ;)
done! haha.

send me some trade offers.

Sucked out big time this week. Zero points from Eli, Bradshaw, Julio Jones. Thank you Greg Olson. My only player to score in double digits. Some how still won.

9-1 now, but still only a 1 game lead

210 more points scored than the next closest team who is in 3rd place

Thanks to the dumb dumbs who were ahead of me on the waiver. somehow Steven Jackson was available...WHAT? I got him

My fate may be officially sealed today. After starting the FF season 5-0 I am about to lose my 5th game in a row due to the other team always having someone go HAM the week I play them, ala Dez Bryant this week. I am also about to start selecting the defense that plays the Colts every week because no matter how poor a team is, when I select the opposing defense they SUCK that week. Thank you St. Louis for making the Jets look amazing today. Should have picked the Pats defense so the Colts would kill them today...

Thats my rant for the day, thanks for listening

Andre Johnson = 62 pts!!! Yes sir!!!

2.74 from Matty ice and 0 from bowe....and still a shot to win thanks rg3

My luck just continues...Bowe went out earlier and now Avery goes out for the Colts

Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Jory Nelson enough said:at-wits-end:

Up 10 luck and brees need to stop it immediately

Gronk is down, looking to make a move to get Witten to replace him. I offered Malcolm Floyd and he countered with either Jordy or Miles Austin...so, the question is:

Who do I give him?

I'm covered with WR's, just can't decide which to give him. Or I could give him Fitz since his QB situation is miserable.

Holy crap, just checked my fantasy score, and at this moment I am up 20 on the almighty and undefeated TC. He still has Cruz to play so I'm trying not to get too excited, but I need to win if I want a shot at the playoffs.

^^^^ this might just happen. 2 minutes away

Walked to a victory today. Sitting at 10-2 for the season.

Back