Fantasy Football- Non THP League

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Here is where you can discuss whats going on in your fantasy football league outside of a THP league.

great season thus far, we have a keeper league where u can keep a guy but it costs you draft pick wise 2 rounds.

So if u got him in the 5th round last year, you get him for a 3rd this year.

No 1st and 2nd round guys can be kept and you MUST start 1 rookie every year.

Thanks to trades last year, I had 3 of first 12 picks, took Rodgers then Rg3 and then Matt Ryan

Downside: I had Fred Jackson ast a real late keeper and now Im down to Michael turner and Lynch with no depth besides Jonathen Stewart

So far so good, won week 1 and on my way to winning week 2 as well

Mine is sucking right now. I need to change some things up for the better or it is going to be a long season.

Thanks, I like this thread. I always get my butt kicked in my family league and I needed a place to vent. I lost by 1/10th of a point in week 1! Seriously?! 1/10th? I hate leagues that go by decimals, just go with the full frikkin point system.

My friend offered me a trade of Wes Welker for Reggie Bush (I had Bush). I took the trade and it lost me the game this week. I have other good RB's but Ahmad Bradshaw getting hurt and being worthless cost me. I am done with that guy.

I'm in an auction keeper league with my friends and my team rules. I did get ravaged by injuries this week though with Forte and Bradshaw and SJax and Maclin going down. Luckily, Bradshaw and Maclin are just backups. Still, I'd like to have that depth.

Man week one I tore it up and then this week I was getting torn. By CJ Spiller no less, wtf.

Man week one I tore it up and then this week I was getting torn. By CJ Spiller no less, wtf.
I wish I had drafted that fella. I need to make some trades.

Went 4-0 in my leagues this week...ironically enough, this was driven by the questionable chances I took on draft days with CJ Spiller, Reggie Bush, and Packers D.

My "sure bets to produce if healthy" such as Darren McFadden, Andre Johnson, Aaron Rodgers, and Larry Fitzgerald all had pretty unproductive weeks for me...same as they did last week. It's been a weird season for me through the first couple of weeks, driven by my bottom-feeder picking up the slack of my first round picks. If my big names turn it on, I could be in for a great season.

I wish I had drafted that fella. I need to make some trades.

Im going to see what happens next week and then assess my needs in the trade market.

Went 4-0 in my leagues this week...ironically enough, this was driven by the questionable chances I took on draft days with CJ Spiller, Reggie Bush, and Packers D.

My "sure bets to produce if healthy" such as Darren McFadden, Andre Johnson, Aaron Rodgers, and Larry Fitzgerald all had pretty unproductive weeks for me...same as they did last week. It's been a weird season for me through the first couple of weeks, driven by my bottom-feeder picking up the slack of my first round picks. If my big names turn it on, I could be in for a great season.

I have Johnson too and he had a huge week last week only to get almost nothing this week. Killed me.

I need Turner to have a productive night, tonight.

Also, I would not need him to have a productive night if I had played Ben Tate. :banghead:Projected 2 pts, gets 24.

Not in any active leagues this year - yet. My work league is finally drafting tomorrow night, lol.

I need 21 points out of Matty Ice, TGoz, and Matt Bryant to keep going HAM. I hope they pull it out.

Victor Cruz was a nice addition for me this week but CJ is a turd.

awesome thread one-t. i was feeling so left out, with nowhere to flaunt and brag about my fantasy football awesomeness...

'bout to go 2-0 on the season after tonight's game wraps up.

I only need 30 something points out of JJones. Not looking good for me.

I only need 30 something points out of JJones. Not looking good for me.

You never know bro. If he does go ham, I approve because that means Matty Ice goes ham to.

I need Turner to have a productive night, tonight.

Also, I would not need him to have a productive night if I had played Ben Tate. :banghead:Projected 2 pts, gets 24.
dont you love ESPN predicitons

You never know bro. If he does go ham, I approve because that means Matty Ice goes ham to.

True and in PPR its a lot more likely for a WR to go HAM

and I double approve Matty going Ham so further the beat down im putting on some poor soul

And it likely means Gonzo doesn't go HAM, so I'm in as well.

I sat Marshawn Lynch yesterday

Deleted, sorry for replying to someone.

Last edited:
I eeked out a 2 point victory. I got 0 points from Aaron Hernandez (please say he isn't hurt for a few weeks!) and not much out of Andre Johnson. It was a close call as my opponent had Reggie Bush....

1 and 1 on the young season.

Dude, you need more than for Gonzo not to go ham. You need him to be a complete no show.
is this THP FF talk? stop it. mod you mod

Listen to One T. This thread is for non THP leagues Cookles.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Back