Fantasy Football- Non THP League

hahaha or some good depth at WR to get a better RB from One-T
dude, you need a RB, wanna send a WR my way? send me an offer

2-0 and Aaron Rogers has been a turd for me...

We all know my team is loaded. WHy am I getting no offers? Surely I someone wants Chris Johnson. He can only go up!

my team is loaded as well. I will give you Garrett Hartley for CJ

I bet he has more rushing yards.
your probably right! I think its hilarious I had full on predicitons for CJ to have a great year. Man, I am good

your probably right! I think its hilarious I had full on predicitons for CJ to have a great year. Man, I am good

It's still early dude. The fact that defenses don't expect Locker to beat them doesn't help. He started out similarly last year and ended up with serviceable stats. He won't make or break me anyway.

Huge trade!!

Huge trade!!

I thought about this trade this morning and hoped it got declined. I think I just screwed myself. The more I hear about Maclin being hurt the more I wanted to keep DJax.

Huge trade!!
that was a huge trade! I like it. I think it was win win. I have a LOT of P's and Q's on my roster.

that was a huge trade! I like it. I think it was win win. I have a LOT of P's and Q's on my roster.

I think I got screwed! Not really. I love the big ones though dude, and so do you. We have similar rosters in fact. You need to go ahead and off AP for a QB dude. No need for two big dog RB's when you have WR's like we do.

Who wants CJ?

I think I got screwed! Not really. I love the big ones though dude, and so do you. We have similar rosters in fact. You need to go ahead and off AP for a QB dude. No need for two big dog RB's when you have WR's like we do.

Who wants CJ?
nah dude, I like having a backup. Ryan Johs needs a RB...he has M Turner.

I dont like it. Not sure I could have pulled the trigger on that one but Beast Mode could be good for you TC. CJ sucks.

Back