Fantasy Football- Non THP League

I dont like it. Not sure I could have pulled the trigger on that one but Beast Mode could be good for you TC. CJ sucks.
you didnt like the trade?

It was fair dude. I get a legit #1 RB, and two legit #2 WR's. You get two legit #1 WR's and a legit #2 RB (and a good handcuff). I may seriously regret dumping Djax but that's ok.

Dez isnt a #2 receiver

Dez isnt a #2 receiver

Even a dirty Cowboy fan would say so. A healthy Dez and a healthy Austin, Austin's the clearcut #1 in Big D.

Not sure I liked it. Mind you that isnt saying it wasnt fair just not sure Im in love with it. I do like them big though and that was a big one. Should be fun to see how it shakes out.

So what what this "huge trade" for those following along but not involved? :confused2:

I sent One-T Greg Jennings, Desean Jackson, and Peyton Hillis in exchange for Dez Bryant, Eric Decker, and Marshawn Lynch.

I sent One-T Greg Jennings, Desean Jackson, and Peyton Hillis in exchange for Dez Bryant, Eric Decker, and Marshawn Lynch.

Hillis and Decker are a wash for me so Jennings and Bryant are comparable (for the most part) and Lynch may be a little ahead of Jackson but its a fair solid deal for both teams. Both teams got good value.

Looks like a good deal from both sides. Does One-T have J. Charles also?

Nope, but the person who does might want Hillis, especially since Charles reaggrivated the surgically repaired knee.

Hillis and Decker are a wash for me so Jennings and Bryant are comparable (for the most part) and Lynch may be a little ahead of Jackson but its a fair solid deal for both teams. Both teams got good value.

Well, I still have AJ Green, Victor Cruz, and Brandon Lloyd, so I'm good at WR, but needed that RB depth, especially with CJ laying turds so far.

Well, I still have AJ Green, Victor Cruz, and Brandon Lloyd, so I'm good at WR, but needed that RB depth, especially with CJ laying turds so far.

No doubt. Thats what I figured. I like Lynch more than Jackson so you did good but I am guessing One-T needed WR help so he got really good value also.

No doubt. Thats what I figured. I like Lynch more than Jackson so you did good but I am guessing One-T needed WR help so he got really good value also.

He didn't really but he could use the depth, which he now has. Our teams are eerily similar and we square off this weekend.

He didn't really but he could use the depth, which he now has. Our teams are eerily similar and we square off this weekend.

Haha I hope the traded players don't bite one of you guys..haha Happens all the time. Overall it is one of the most fair 3 for 3 players trades I have ever seen in FF.

wait you had Dez, Decker, V Cruz, AJ Green and Brandon Lloyd on your roster AND lynch and CJ? is this a 6 team league? LOL

Haha I hope the traded players don't bite one of you guys..haha Happens all the time. Overall it is one of the most fair 3 for 3 players trades I have ever seen in FF.

Thanks. Part of the fun for me is making trades, this is my second one this season, LOL

wait you had Dez, Decker, V Cruz, AJ Green and Brandon Lloyd on your roster AND lynch and CJ? is this a 6 team league? LOL

12 teams dude. I'm a good drafter and I trade for depth, to then trade for studs. It's worked for me for years. I moved LeSean McCoy after week 1.

Dude there is no way I could trade Gronk for Lynch.

I wouldn't have done it either bro. But you do have Celek.

Thanks. Part of the fun for me is making trades, this is my second one this season, LOL

12 teams dude. I'm a good drafter and I trade for depth, to then trade for studs. It's worked for me for years. I moved LeSean McCoy after week 1.

I wouldn't have done it either bro. But you do have Celek.

I do, but Gronk is probably my to point producer, there is no at lynch matches any of that, plus Tate just had a big week and hopefully he continues to get carries to keep Foster healthy for the entire year.

I do, but Gronk is probably my to point producer, there is no at lynch matches any of that, plus Tate just had a big week and hopefully he continues to get carries to keep Foster healthy for the entire year.

I agree. I think you definitely did the right thing. Old One-T is a badass TE away from being a juggernaut. He doesn't have anything to offer for Celek?

I agree. I think you definitely did the right thing. Old One-T is a badass TE away from being a juggernaut. He doesn't have anything to offer for Celek?
I need a RB, but he didnt want to give away any of his hoard.

David Wilson might be getting some redemption with Bradshaw already hurt. Hoping that guy goes HAM and stops the fumbling.

David Wilson might be getting some redemption with Bradshaw already hurt. Hoping that guy goes HAM and stops the fumbling.

I think he's already been replaced dude.

I wish I knew who was in League #2 because I need to make a trade.

Back