Fantasy Football- Non THP League

War got scared!!! It would have improved his team.

As in Wilson is now the 3rd stringer? F*ck me.

Fumbles his first carry week one and is still in the dog house. Haha not sure if it is because he fumbled or because he was crying afterward.

Fumbles his first carry week one and is still in the dog house. Haha not sure if it is because he fumbled or because he was crying afterward.

Yeah I just read that he is in Tom Coughlin doghouse for sure.

wanted to share my roster for this keeper league, non ppr league, must start 1 rookie every week. 10 team league usually at least 9 guys come back every year.

QB-Rodgers
QB-Matty Ice
RB-Michael Turner
RB-Lynch
WR-AJ Green
WR-Brandon Marshall
WR/TE-Victor Cruz
TE-Gates
K-Gostkowski
Def-GB
Rookie-RG3
Bench-Fred Jackson
Bench-Jonathen Stewart
Bench-Carson Palmer
Bench-Bowe
Bench-Nate Washington
Bench-Andre Roberts
Bench-Dennis Pitta

Fred Jackson, AJ Green and Lynch were keepers. I had a rough year last year due to injury so maybe some trades to get picks, and in a 10 team league I had picks #1, #11 and #13 which netted me Rogers, RG3 and Ryan.

Why would someone not keep Rogers from last year?

Why would someone not keep Rogers from last year?

sorry forgot to mention any First and 2nd round picks CANNOT be kept the followign year.

and when you keep a guy, it costs you your pick the next year 2 rounds better

IE I got AJ green in 5th round last year, he cost me a 3rd rounder this year

sorry forgot to mention any First and 2nd round picks CANNOT be kept the followign year.

and when you keep a guy, it costs you your pick the next year 2 rounds better

IE I got AJ green in 5th round last year, he cost me a 3rd rounder this year
thats pretty interesting! I think I like it

thats pretty interesting! I think I like it

yeah, back in the day you would keep 1-2 guys and it would cost you the same draft pick thenext year.

Then it got opened up to allow you to keep as many as you want, but surrender 2 rounds better draft picks.

Which makes it real tough to decide on who to keep weigthed against who you think other teams will not keep

I love the rookie aspect of it, love seeing those rookie runs as usually its thin beyond 3 or 4 guys

I wish I knew who was in League #2 because I need to make a trade.

I am, Brady Quinn, Medicine Woman, bring on all offers.

yeah, back in the day you would keep 1-2 guys and it would cost you the same draft pick thenext year.

Then it got opened up to allow you to keep as many as you want, but surrender 2 rounds better draft picks.

Which makes it real tough to decide on who to keep weigthed against who you think other teams will not keep

I love the rookie aspect of it, love seeing those rookie runs as usually its thin beyond 3 or 4 guys
I have always wanted to do a keeper league...this is a good format

I have always wanted to do a keeper league...this is a good format

yeah Ive always liked them more than just the 1 and done leagues with owners bouncing in and out of it. This year we had 2 guys bail which is the most in a long time, they mainly did it because they didnt agree with some of the details of the league that were voted on by everyone last year.

Heck im in a AL only baseball league with keepers that we have been going for almost 10 years.

Here is where you can discuss whats going on in your fantasy football league outside of a THP league.

how come we keep discussing THP leagues in this thread? either i'm confused, or everyone else is in a non-THP league with each other....

anywho....after two weeks of dominance, i may struggle to get a win this week as per the projections. and with Steven Jackson not producing/questionable with groin injury, i may have to take a chance on some bum from my bench like Redman or Hillis to vulture some TDs or get some breakaway yardage.

Dude go Hillis. Charles already with bionic knee problems.

how come we keep discussing THP leagues in this thread? either i'm confused, or everyone else is in a non-THP league with each other....

anywho....after two weeks of dominance, i may struggle to get a win this week as per the projections. and with Steven Jackson not producing/questionable with groin injury, i may have to take a chance on some bum from my bench like Redman or Hillis to vulture some TDs or get some breakaway yardage.

I agree, I say throw Hillis in there. Mr Nolan!

Both of my money leagues are looking really solid.

i do like Hillis vs. NO...since it'll probably be a shoot-out. he might pick-up some garbage yards or quick screens, and hopefully some goal-line carries.
Redman hasn't impressed, and even though OAK's run D isn't great, i hate going with east coast guys going way out west.

1-1 now in both of my money leagues. I am the defending champ in one, and won the other 2 years ago. I really like my squads but am having injury issues in 1. Hernandez is out for 4-6 weeks, and so is Forte. Not a good week for me last week on the injury front, losing 2 of my top 5 picks. Need to survive this month and hopefully be healthy for the stretch run!

i do like Hillis vs. NO...since it'll probably be a shoot-out. he might pick-up some garbage yards or quick screens, and hopefully some goal-line carries.
Redman hasn't impressed, and even though OAK's run D isn't great, i hate going with east coast guys going way out west.

Hillis catching screen passes makes me laugh

ok...maybe a little too hopeful there. but c'mon! it is fantasy football after all....

I was trying to picture what it would look like in my head...just wasnt working out

actually I think he had one year when he had a nice handful of catches, but thats cause Cleveland never threw more than 3 yards down field

I was trying to picture what it would look like in my head...just wasnt working out

actually I think he had one year when he had a nice handful of catches, but thats cause McCoy never threw more than 3 yards down field

he has trouble catching because his arms are too damn big! also why he fumbles...
he has improved his catching ability though.
and FIFY.

Back