Fantasy Football- Non THP League

What do you guys think about this QB situation?

I have Stafford and Eli on my FF team...can't decide which one to start this week. And obviously need to make a decision today. I feel like each player is an automatic start. Stafford is due for a huge game, but Eli has been very good so far..

I have Stafford and Eli on my FF team...can't decide which one to start this week. And obviously need to make a decision today. I feel like each player is an automatic start. Stafford is due for a huge game, but Eli has been very good so far..

no Nicks worries me for Eli

tough call.
Manning is down 2 receivers (Nicks and Hixon)
Stafford should tear up TEN early, and then they'll probably look to test out Leshoure and run the ball.
Manning does still have Cruz though...then again, CAR's secondary is a little better than TEN. but if the points get put up, this could be a shootout.
damn...over-complicating things....lol

go with Stafford.

I say Eli. The dude is awesome. And having no Bradshaw should boost his value.

Well, I drafted Stafford as my started and picked Eli up late because he was a great value pick. I was actually hoping to use him for trade bait, but nobody is biting. Man this is a tough decision...My gut says Stafford because if there is a defense we could go off on it would be TEN.

thanks to injuries I have to pick between Michael Turner and Jonathen Stewart....thoughts?

I hate having too many options in fantasy. I mean, it's better than having an injury depleted team with not enough options, but I'm indecisive which makes things very difficult.

appears I might not have a choice, yahoo says stewart may not be playing

Yea, i wouldnt put too much faith in Stewart. Maybe look to your waivers and see if Andre Brown is available. He should have a good week.

thanks to injuries I have to pick between Michael Turner and Jonathen Stewart....thoughts?
Turner got a DUI after the game on Monday , He may not be available keep your eye out on that .

Anyone pay Fantasy sports at Fanduel for money ?

Quick... Witten or Bennett?

Bennett

Tap Tap Taparoo

Man, my team in my non-THP league has 5 guys questionable and 1 guy out. I have to start two freaking TEs unless a couple of my questionable guys end up playing.

Bennett

Tap Tap Taparoo

Shiiiiiiiii. Not wanting to hear that. I am going to only because the guy I am plying has Cruz and I want to root for catches going to someone else. I love fantasy, otherwise I would have no interest in this game.

Good call on Bennett so far.

I am liking that the Panthers are getting down quick, that means a lot more passing by them to play catchup and I gave LaFell the start this week for the first time.

I'm glad I put williams and Newton on the bench for this week.

Why didn't I start Andre brown? Why?

I have Bradshaw so I was lucky enough to snag Andre Brown in my other league. 25 points last night was huge.

Just pulled a trade off in my league. I traded McGahee, Welker and Torrey Smith for Julio Jones and Brandon Lloyd.

I already have LeSean McCoy, Stevan Ridley, and Doug Martin as starting RB's with Andre Brown on the bench now, and I needed help at WR. Should help both of us.

Nice trade.

I was hurting in mine with injuries to forte, f. Jackson and Hernandez so I gave forte and Stevie Johnson for Andre Johnson and green-Ellis.

Take that back, he agreed through email and then backed out and came with a different proposal. I would be giving up LeSean McCoy and Wes Welker for Julio Jones and Brandon Lloyd, both of whom are currently questionable. No thanks.

Back