Fantasy Football- Non THP League

I dont even want to check the scores this week hahahaha

What did my team end up with and how many guys would I have beat this week besides Team Doug Martin and Alien Peterson? Moral victories are what Im all about now.

doug martin scores 57 in my league. wow.

i need brees, thomas, and graham to score 65 combined tonight. i have faith because i know it's possible.

What did my team end up with and how many guys would I have beat this week besides Team Doug Martin and Alien Peterson? Moral victories are what Im all about now.

That was me last week. Sucks doesn't it?

I want to make another trade.

I want to make another trade.

know what you mean, In one of my leagues I have made 4 transactions and have 3 original draft day players and in another I have made 4 trades and have 5 orignal draft players.

I went with the style of loading up on studs and having 0 depth so we will see how it works out (should be fine if I don't have an injuries.)

My elague I am most proud of is Luck, Ray Rice, Shady McCoy, Megatron, Roddy White, Reggie Wayne, and of course Legatron. Only problem is Olsen at TE.

Alright guys some help here...

What is the value of Aaron Hernandez going forward? A guy in my league is looking at trading me Adrian Peterson for LeSean McCoy and Hernandez. My backup is Myers from Oakland who has been solid but not spectacular.

My other RB's are Doug Martin, Green-Ellis, Vick Ballard, and DeAngelo Williams.

Alright guys some help here...

What is the value of Aaron Hernandez going forward? A guy in my league is looking at trading me Adrian Peterson for LeSean McCoy and Hernandez. My backup is Myers from Oakland who has been solid but not spectacular.

My other RB's are Doug Martin, Green-Ellis, Vick Ballard, and DeAngelo Williams.

I don't think you are gaining enough for that to be worth it. Hernandez is a must start, but I don't think him and shady will produce more than Petey + Myers on a week to week basis

Hernandez has had that nagging ankle injury which worries me. He's still listed as questionable for this week as well...

This is a tough one.

just noticed I picked up the Colts D this weel as my Packers D was on a bye

23 Points, a nice start!

Vick Ballard is stupid.

I also picked up Felix JOnes this week

so tempted to start him over Turner, but I think Turner gets some short yardage TD's against a Bad saints D

Benching Turner didnt work out so well for me last week, hopefully I have better luck with the decision this week

maybe relying on a guy named Vick Ballard is stupid? just sayin
Wasnt relying on him, but didnt expect Luck to have two rushing touchdowns against the Jags D, had figured red zone handoffs would go to Ballard.

just noticed I picked up the Colts D this weel as my Packers D was on a bye

23 Points, a nice start!

I lucked up on that pickup in my non-THP league as well. I've been riding the Falcons defense there, but the matchup with the Saints scared me. Glad I listened to my fear for a change.

I lucked up on that pickup in my non-THP league as well. I've been riding the Falcons defense there, but the matchup with the Saints scared me. Glad I listened to my fear for a change.

yeah, I have ROdgers and RG3 on bye this week so I need all of the "extra" points I can get

So glad I started Michael turner over Fred Jackson....might end up costing me the win

That trade for Eli Manning is paying off well for me.

I'm up 6 I have Marshall tonight he has emanual sanders tomorrow....let's go bears!

Boom, my team showed up to play. Love it when everyone has a decent game. Can't complain when my worst player (other than D or K) scored 9.6, WAYNE.

Back