Fantasy football talk thread

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I wouldn't mind talking fantasy football with some of you. Always good to hear others thoughts on players and rankings.

First thing that pops into my head is the Zeke and Cook singing. Good signing football wise but not good for Stephenson and hall fantasy wise.

Zeke is past his prime but he will still vulture td's and some carries. I liked stephenson....I actually had him top 10 in ppr but the Zeke siging has me moving him outside the top 10.

Breece Hall was always going to be a question mark but now I have no clue how you draft him. The jets seem like a total split if not a hot hand team. Cook is still a good rb.

I’m personally going to scoop zeke if he’s still around at the end. I feel like he could be a solid bench player this year. Agreed 100% on pounding in the TD’s

Don’t doubt Doubs.

I wouldn't mind talking fantasy football with some of you. Always good to hear others thoughts on players and rankings.

First thing that pops into my head is the Zeke and Cook singing. Good signing football wise but not good for Stephenson and hall fantasy wise.

Zeke is past his prime but he will still vulture td's and some carries. I liked stephenson....I actually had him top 10 in ppr but the Zeke siging has me moving him outside the top 10.

Breece Hall was always going to be a question mark but now I have no clue how you draft him. The jets seem like a total split if not a hot hand team. Cook is still a good rb.
What's your favorite draft position? top , middle or end of the round?

What's your favorite draft position? top , middle or end of the round?
I like towards the end of the first round...like 8-10. It fits my ranking bests, especially the 3 through 6 round. I'm thinking 12 team ppr

How about you

Zeke & Cook deals WIN/WIN for both players and teams. Jets could be the "sleeper" this year Payfortits.....well...they have Bill.
Lots of cuts still to come and some surprising Vets will be looking for "new teams".
Can Packers live and win with Lance???, How will The Massage King do in his first "full year back playing" and how bout his "hot seat" HC Stafanski?
What will Russell and Derrick do with their teams? Will Eckler make it through the season?
Does Justin Fields make the Bears a better re-building team???????
Oh and depending on the number of Teams in my draft's....I like 6 in a 10 Team, 7 in 10 Team, and 9 in 12+ Team Drafts.
RN4L

Attachments

• 20210806_212131 (2).jpg
    20210806_212131 (2).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2
I like towards the end of the first round...like 8-10. It fits my ranking bests, especially the 3 through 6 round. I'm thinking 12 team ppr

How about you
I don't know anymore. I think I have deep scars from drafting high (1-4) and then my first pick get hurt....:(. My best teams usually start in the middle of the draft like you say. It just always seems to be about injuries. I am definitely snake bitten there.

Zeke & Cook deals WIN/WIN for both players and teams. Jets could be the "sleeper" this year Payfortits.....well...they have Bill.
Lots of cuts still to come and some surprising Vets will be looking for "new teams".
Can Packers live and win with Lance???, How will The Massage King do in his first "full year back playing" and how bout his "hot seat" HC Stafanski?
What will Russell and Derrick do with their teams? Will Eckler make it through the season?
Does Justin Fields make the Bears a better re-building team???????
Oh and depending on the number of Teams in my draft's....I like 6 in a 10 Team, 7 in 10 Team, and 9 in 12+ Team Drafts.
RN4L
Love the ring. I went with a WWE type belt. I'll take a pic when I finally find it still unpacking.

I have the philosophy of a balanced team. I can roll with "hero rb" but I just can't get behind "zero rb".

I also like to have a mix of vets and all in guys. I just don't think you can win, of course you can get lucky, with a team full of vets or team full of, "if but they could blow up guys".

Just did my first mock draft for THP. 0-RB for a 14 team league is terrifying.

How legit these rankings are, I don't know but was cool to look up

Screenshot_20230818-093100_Chrome.jpg

man, where do you draft Jonathan Taylor and Josh Jacobs? both are top 10 guys but taylor might pull a hammy or calf muscle every week since he's mad about his contract and jacobs might pull a leveon bell and sit out 7 weeks. i'm glad my draft is not untill september 8th and 9th.

Back