ANNOUNCEMENT Fantasy Football will Return in 2022 Sponsored by Edel Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the Champions announced and their prizes will ship out this week, we wanted to announce that Fantasy Football will return next season. Excited to also share that each of our leagues will be sponsored by Edel Golf and the prizes for league winners are absolutely awesome.

THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, and help support a wonderful charity, you can get the details here. Of course it has a TON of great perks as well, including the all expenses paid trips contests, ability to sign up for events and so much more.

DH6obVKXUAE4KWM.jpg

For those that have not been a part of THP Fantasy Football, think of the same wonderful conversation and debates all day here on golf and other things, now including football.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. If you just want to talk about how much fun it is, or football, that is okay too. Stay tuned to the forum for more information as we move into next season.

Maybe I give my team more than a week before I cut my entire bench.

Already missing fantasy football.

Oooooo a sponsor should make things even more fun

Heck yeah this is going to be fun! Missed out by a game on the playoffs, but if I did there wasn’t anyone going to beat me.

NICE! Here’s to hoping I don’t lose 4 starters to IR again! 🤣

I have a completely different strategy already for next year AND no matter the state of COVID those RES spots are GONE! Too much confusion, no matter how many times we explained it.
Especially after mr cranky

I hope I don't finish dead last next season.

Next year is my year!!

Awesome. Terrible performance for me this year. Hopefully next year will be better!

Please just don’t put me in a league where @Gman79 is a commissioner. I don’t want to find out I’ve gone from the 3rd pick to 2nd from last 5 mins before the draft.

Nice! Should be some great prizes!

Finished out of the playoffs last year and made it to 3rd this year. Trending in the right direction for next season 💪

Please just don’t put me in a league where @Gman79 is a commissioner. I don’t want to find out I’ve gone from the 3rd pick to 2nd from last 5 mins before the draft.

I saw we don’t even have draft order. You find out when the clock starts haha. Kidding of course.

Woo Hoo!

Looking forward to being average again next year

Nobody signed up for that ... Ughh terrible commissioner

Thank you @Edelgolf, THP, GG &JB for making this happen again for'22. The Season may be over but there's "always" waiting for the NFL Draft and the PRE-SEASON PREP WORK

You just have to remind me when I am doing signups. When someone requests to be in my league I usually can make that happen.
I just heard through the grapevine your not the GG of old and an easy opponent. I just won’t drop any names. 😉

Back