ANNOUNCEMENT Fantasy Football will Return in 2022 Sponsored by Edel Golf

I just heard through the grapevine your not the GG of old and an easy opponent. I just won’t drop any names. 😉

Is that right? Well, I will admit this wasn’t my best year, but I assure you, no one wants to mess with me in FF. We all have a bad year, but that just helps us get better the next year. So sure, you believe that. I look forward to being in the same league next year.

Love the new sponsor. That's awesome.

Nobody signed up for that ... Ughh terrible commissioner
I'm pretty sure I said it when it happened but I'm happy that you took your accountability with Grace. I'll be in your league next year. 👊

Can we fast forward to the 2022 draft?

I also don't mean to sound dense but if we were a league champion were we supposed to get a message or it is just a random prize?

@GolferGal thoughts about going back to espn next year? I think it’s improved a lot the last couple years and nfl app has been on a decline.

Is that right? Well, I will admit this wasn’t my best year, but I assure you, no one wants to mess with me in FF. We all have a bad year, but that just helps us get better the next year. So sure, you believe that. I look forward to being in the same league next year.

Yes there she is!!! Can’t wait!

Vote for ESPN here for whatever it’s worth (probably 2 cents 😅)

looking forward to it! And may just have Edel wedges in the bag come football season

It was fun this year. Congrats to the winners! Excited to do this again next year.

I am certain that I will suck less next year.

Awesome news… I’ll be back.

Im not a football fan, but I think I may have to be if Edel is sponsoring!

This is excellent news!

With free agency coming together this deserved a bump

Fantasy season will be here before you know it. Can't wait

With free agency coming together this deserved a bump
A bump? Or just a reminder of past deficiencies? :unsure:

The past couple of years haven't been great for me in FF... maybe I can change that around this coming season.

ooh, I bet I can suck just as bad at Fantasy football as I am so far in Fantasy golf! Count me in

Back