NEWS Fantasy Golf will Return in 2021

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to launch that in 2021, Fantasy Golf will be back with our partner Tour Edge Exotics and we have amazing prizes up for grabs.

This of course is available to all 2021 Albatross Club Members and will kick off early in the year.

My first year in that was fun...

the virus threw me off keeping up with this in 2020. Making a commitment to 2021!

Awesome!!! Had a better year this time around, but need to improve my game next year!!!

Excellent news!

I missed a few weeks early on this year and lost the momentum. Looking forward to starting fresh in 21!

I look forward to once again flexing my non-existent psychic prowess. This was a lot of fun!

Great news,

tenor.gif

Love hearing its back and with TourEdge on board again! I wish there was a prize for consistent improvement from year to year lol.

I will be back. This was fun.

I was very below average but I did pick a couple winners! It was definitely a fun time!

Gonna jump in on this!

Looking forward to it!

Awesome!! I loved fantasy golf this season, it got me interested and watching more of the small tournaments and kept every round fun. Thanks THP and Tour Edge!

Such a great prize from Tour Edge. Looking forward to to it next year as I totally dropped the ball this year.

I gotta make it in for this. I always miss out, but I’m probably the worst picker ever.

One week a year in every sport I look like a genius though.

Gonna jump in on this!

If youa re a first time player, take my advice and set a repeated calendar alert every tuesday or wednesday so you never miss a week.

If youa re a first time player, take my advice and set a repeated calendar alert every tuesday or wednesday so you never miss a week.

That's been my issue every year, always forget a week and then I stop. This coming year I'm hoping to break that cycle.

Maybe next year I will suck less at it. :D

Really hoping to remember to set my picks every week this year haha

Can't wait!!!

Back