Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

I wonder if AK misses his Scotty Cameron? lol

Hows my BRUH KJ Choi doing? He better be -4.

Justin Rose has moved up to 40th at -2 for today. So right now, I have 12 guys making the cut. Don't blow it guys!

I hope Scott Stallings makes the cut. I gots to root for my local boy

Justin Rose has moved up to 40th at -2 for today. So right now, I have 12 guys making the cut. Don't blow it guys!

You must be special to get a 12 man team Smalls! Us regular folks just get 10! :D

You must be special to get a 12 man team Smalls! Us regular folks just get 10! :D

caRP! I said it again, hahaha. That's because the fantasy league I used to play had 12 guys!

Four people have CHris Kirk, the current leader, yet only one of them is on the first page of the leaderboard!

I was just checkin scores. He is my darkhorse lol. I kid but I'm looking pretty smart with he and Lovemark just waiting to kill the leaderboard! Hahahaha I'm joking. Unless either of them place high, then I'm real smart.

Sorry for the guys who had Imada, looked great in the 1st round and is +9 for the day today.

Haha. I once new a guy named Krikor.

I can't wait to get home and watch me some golf!

Four people have CHris Kirk, the current leader, yet only one of them is on the first page of the leaderboard!

TIGER's Back!! Tiger's back! Tiger's back!

4 birdies in a row! Dare I say, en fuego?

The guy in Smallville's avatar just birdied 4 holes in a row, he's up to -7!

The guy in Smallville's avatar just birdied 4 holes in a row, he's up to -7!

I would love to get excited about this, but I would hate to jinx it!!

Dont jinx him! It's secretly why I didn't pick him. I wanted to write Paul Casey in. Man, I'm missing some golf. I'm responding to El Tigre but I'm meaning the whole tourney. Did he break his putter and have to use a wedge?

4 birdies in a row! Dare I say, en fuego?

88543f15-1.jpg

^^^haha 9i, you rookie!

^^^haha 9i, you rookie!

I know, I know, I'm so disappointed in myself right now.

*hands over man-card*

it's ok man, it happens.

My Argentinians are killing me! wtf was I thinking?

it's ok man, it happens.

My Argentinians are killing me! wtf was I thinking?

I dunno, but Daly just got another birdie: -9 now. Un-freaking real.

Daly's back! Daly's back!!!! Is it too early for it?

Back