Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

I saw pictures of TW practicing at Torrey with his old Newport and pictures of Kenny Perry's bag with the new TM MB irons (no more 2.0's).

Really? he is back with the SC putter?

Really? he is back with the SC putter?
In the pictures I saw he was on the practice putting green with his old SC. Whether he was practicing with both I don't know, the Scotty was the only putter I saw in the pictures. I guess we'll find out later today. :)

My team's locked in and I WILL break the top 100 this week!

First field this season on the PGA I'm really looking forward to seeing.

My team's locked in and I WILL break the top 100 this week!

First field this season on the PGA I'm really looking forward to seeing.

My team's been locked in. I think there's quite a few that are excited about this one kicking off. Phil ftw!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

This might be old news, but I skimmed! Ricky Barnes is not playing.

This might be old news, but I skimmed! Ricky Barnes is not playing.

Thanks dmb and I'm sure there are one or two teams who will appreciate this reminder.

Has this started yet? Anyone got the TV schedule?

I just picked my team this am. Not a good feeling about this week.

3-6 et on golf channel today and tomorrow, CBS on the wknd

So with the two big pairings, does that mean we'll get to see them play today?

THere weren't any that stood out. Mil Phickleson was cool though. Picked that dude. Haha. Vegas is back though!!!!!

Any picks this week because their names are cool?

THere weren't any that stood out. Mil Phickleson was cool though. Picked that dude. Haha. Vegas is back though!!!!!

He's gonna suck this week. I was trying to go with the slowest guys on the field strategy. Crane, Woods, Holmes, etc. :D
I was more partial to Justin Dohnson anyways.

Lol. That's awesome. I think I picked that Justin dude. I don't like his face though. No Paul Casey that is for sure... wait.....

He's gonna suck this week. I was trying to go with the slowest guys on the field strategy. Crane, Woods, Holmes, etc. :D
I was more partial to Justin Dohnson anyways.

Lol. That's awesome. I think I picked that Justin dude. I don't like his face though. No Paul Casey that is for sure... wait.....

I didn't pick Justin this week. I heard he found some poo-c. We all know that good golf and good poo-c don't necessarily get along especially this early in the season. You guys are really giving PC the 5th degree. You think he'll come around and answer you guys?

He will. He keys are just stuck so once his Iphone is fixed I'm sure we will see him follow us. I'm pretty sure he would dominate the Farmers though. This field looks a lot weaker than the Hope.

Lol.

He will. He keys are just stuck so once his Iphone is fixed I'm sure we will see him follow us. I'm pretty sure he would dominate the Farmers though. This field looks a lot weaker than the Hope.

Lol.

You think so? I think this event has a better field. If anything it has a better name brand type field. I think AT&T is where you'll see the field start lighting it up then WGC is where you'll start seeing those skinny jeans wearing guys from across the pond start teeing it up on this side.

Nah I was just Joshin. I think it's actually a really good field. I'm really excited for this year actually. I liked the Hope and I love it's format. I like having the Euro's come over. Some of them are fun to watch. If they just started following the rules it'd be even better lol.

You think so? I think this event has a better field. If anything it has a better name brand type field. I think AT&T is where you'll see the field start lighting it up then WGC is where you'll start seeing those skinny jeans wearing guys from across the pond start teeing it up on this side.

Looks like we are off ladies and gents!

Tiger's 2011 statistics:

fairways hit: 1/1

When should the Fantasy Golf page be starting. The field is in play, but it's not showing any movement or standings....

Back