Tour Event Farmers Insurance Open

That was a great shot by Rory :oops::oops:

Dart by Rory out of the bunker and up hill.

J.B. Holmes doing an OldandStiff impression with a below his feet lie in a fairway bunker. He's gonna have to empty his shoes after this hole.

I hate that shot. Punishes the F out of my aggressiveness.

I haven't watched a ton of golf since they all switched to their 2020 drivers, but watching so far today isn't a great advertisement for the SIM. Some of the guys are really fighting theirs. TM can't be loving how much the announcers are talking about Rory's 'great driving', and then immediately talking about how he hasn't adjusted to his new driver after every fairway he misses.

Rory has missed a couple drives to the right today. Not getting the draw he wants.

Rory has missed a couple drives to the right today. Not getting the draw he wants.

That's what stood out to me. Their failure and surprise about not being able to work the ball how they're wanting to. Looks like they're fighting the gear.

As good as Rory is with his driver, he is equally as bad with his putter.

What kind of putter is that J.B. Holmes is using?

As good as Rory is with his driver, he is equally as bad with his putter.
He should just pay Faxton like 2 mill per year to travel everywhere with him. Seems to be when he putts the best.

He should just pay Faxton like 2 mill per year to travel everywhere with him. Seems to be when he putts the best.

That’s a really good point

Dang, Palmer doing Palmer things again.

You aren’t wrong. I’m not sure what BF whispers in his ear but yeah he does way better after seeing him.

J.B. Holmes doing an OldandStiff impression with a below his feet lie in a fairway bunker. He's gonna have to empty his shoes after this hole.

I hate that shot. Punishes the F out of my aggressiveness.

And still doing it! LMAO Twice with that shot. Same angle into the green and everything. It's like watching a video of my own stubborness.

Rory just crushed a drive on 15. No problem with that one going right.

We've got a great looking top ten! And damn rory is good!

Rory throwing darts

Someone said they play the north during th-fri and south on weekend?

Is that right?

Can we all agree the camera shot from down range where the follow the ball in the sky is the freaking dumbest? Can't tell anything about the shot other than it's up.

Rory still having trouble trying to draw the ball with the driver. Just left one in the fairway trap on the right on 17.

Rory still having trouble trying to draw the ball with the driver. Just left one in the fairway trap on the right on 17.
And yet he has recovered spectacularly. If only he was making some putts he may be running away with it.

Back