Tour Event Farmers Insurance Open

Tiger just missed the green on 18 from 115 yards. Would have liked to hit one tight to give him a birdie to end the round.

Tiger just missed the green on 18 from 115 yards. Would have liked to hit one tight to give him a birdie to end the round.

That would have been fire.
I thought Spieth was going to go low today...That was not what happened

Incredibly disappointing finish for Tiger, ugh that blows.

Someone said they play the north during th-fri and south on weekend?

Is that right?

Not quite. Entire field plays one round on north and sound. Whoever makes the cut plays the south two more times.

Rory with a nice high cut 5 wood into 18. Has a look at eagle.

Does Palmer have a little George Jefferson to his walk.....esp. walking off greens after making birdie.

Does Palmer have a little George Jefferson to his walk.....esp. walking off greens after making birdie.

must be the Jordan’s he was wearing today

Looks like Rahm put together a fabulous round today.

Tiger’s charge on the front nine fizzled out on the back 9. His failure to make birdies on the incoming 9 will likely prove to be his undoing.

In any event, that’s a nice leaderboard with Rahm on top and Rory in contention.

Dark horse..... Marc Leishman

Does Tiger win today???

Does Tiger win today???

Probably not. Not only does he have to make up the defecit, he also has to pass a number of players. Also, he hasn’t had much success on the back nine of the South Course in the last two rounds.

I’m really tempted to start a Harry Higgs tracker on Twitter. It could be greatness.
For some reason I really
Like that guy.

For some reason I really
Like that guy.
Looks like he's been on a 3 night binger at the frat house and dad swung by to pick him up to go play golf so he just threw on some clothes and sunglasses and is doing his best to remember how to play and get through the round.

Looks like he's been on a 3 night binger at the frat house and dad swung by to pick him up to go play golf so he just threw on some clothes and sunglasses and is doing his best to remember how to play and get through the round.
Yeah he’s a character. He can actually play to. I noticed him when he was trying to get his PGA card. He is pretty down to earth. Just wonder how good he could be if he got himself into shape.

Yeah he’s a character. He can actually play to. I noticed him when he was trying to get his PGA card. He is pretty down to earth. Just wonder how good he could be if he got himself into shape.
Oh, no doubt he can play! That's what makes it funny! I saw that he lives here in Dallas too. Might have to track him down at the local DFW bar/club now. :LOL:

Spieth wheeling off 6 straight pars to start his final round. No fireworks so far.

Oh, no doubt he can play! That's what makes it funny! I saw that he lives here in Dallas too. Might have to track him down at the local DFW bar/club now. :LOL:

Spieth wheeling off 6 straight pars to start his final round. No fireworks so far.
That course seems to be playing kind of tough.

Back